EFX DARTH VADER ANH PCR HELMETS (SPECIAL and STANDARD EDITIONS)

I see the horizontal brush strokes. The finish appears to be different than the standard, but I don't consider that part of the wear and tear that should be visible.

It might be better if it had the hand painted look, but not the poor c scar. That would allow people to more easily add weathering if they wish.

It's like the target boba fett deco. Don't look too closely, or youll be disappointed, mass mkt won't notice, anyway.... all this fusss over a decal of a scratch... h ah ahahahahaha

I think the fuss is justified when the prototype photos for the product look significantly different than the final product. They should at least update the photos on the efx site to be of the final product.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pretty sure most carriers will nail them with volumetric shipping...so...weight is irrelevant. A 20x20x20 inch box would be given a weight around 21kg hence the wicked high shipping cost. Totally stinks.

The one I shipped to UK was a box maybe a bit smaller (cant remember for sure) but it couldnt have been much smaller,as the helmet was full size Vader..Maybe their shipping box is just over the size,so they are getting hit with a surcharge.But even then it sounds insanely high..I think if I were outside USA Id find a good ebay dealer and buy from them..

On that note: just for the fun of it...anyone that has the EFX Vader and/or Wedge: What are the dimensions of the shipping box?

I just did a little shipping calc on the USPS website... Global Express Guaranteed is $327, but Priority Mail International is only $82. I'm just sayin', there's an oportunity here for someone that wants to act as a middle man...

How in the hell can the shipping be that expensive????? :confused
Earlier this summer I had two large and heavy motorcycle mufflers shipped to me from the US, which cost me around 50 bucks.

I just did a little shipping calc on the USPS website... Global Express Guaranteed is $327, but Priority Mail International is only $82. I'm just sayin', there's an oportunity here for someone that wants to act as a middle man...

I've had this discussion with EFX long ago. Result = zero

Just got shipping notification. Should be in my hands next Tuesday. And no extra pay for shipping. :thumbsup

Wedge shipping box = 15" x 18 " x 21"
Darth Vader Shipping Box = 16" x 16 " x 16 1/2"

Well...in that case the shipping cost difference does seem really odd since the volumetric weight of the Wedge is more than the Vader. Can you imagine what the international shipping would be if they ever get the Star Destroyer for sale?

One simple answer-FedEx. They are criminal with their charges. Sideshow has a deal with them so it's cheaper but they send a lot of stuff.

Ben

I got asked to confirm my shipping address back on the 17th June. To this date I have still received bugger all. It's Sorry state of affairs. Would be nice as I invested in the "Legend scout" to have some notification even if it was to say they had delays in shipping. This unfortunately is not the case as they seem to be available everywhere except to the people that they were promised to. I have had no reply to any emails even through the "special" email address I was given for the Scout helmet purchasers.
EFX sort it out. Your officially ****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has actually already been shipped. Looks like maybe they are going down the line based on what time they were ordered as I was able to catch it almost as soon as it went live

efx.JPG

Once again, with EFX it's all about the US collectors vs the rest of the world. From what we can see, only the US collectors got the free helmet so far. Considering the absurd quotes EFX asks for international shipping, to send these helmets for free to the international customers might drive them bankrupt... LOL

Stocks have been here in the Philippines for a week or two. Got mine last night. It's really nice. My only complaint would be that i wish EFX had installed a better liner.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back