Edmonton Comic Expo 2015

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sunkistshark

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sry didn't check the board. There were about 10 that came. Not as many that said they were going though lol

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Destarius

Ha! Usually I'm good with faces and I didn't even recognize you. Should of known by the rhino cowl as its the same as the one I have under glass on my shelves.

TJack

Master Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
:) it does look a bit different since I cut off the neck/traps area to make it fit with this suit. I only managed to stay in costume a few hours as it was insanely hot.

Ha! Usually I'm good with faces and I didn't even recognize you. Should of known by the rhino cowl as its the same as the one I have under glass on my shelves.