Edmonton Comic Expo 2015

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mmilan

So it's September 25th to 27th. I know It's not the best guest line-up so far but who cares about that! Anyone going?

Amber Benson

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Supernatural
  • The Crush

Sean Gunn

• Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Super

Orlando Jones

• Sleepy Hollow
  • MADtv
  • Evolution
  • Office Space

Taryn Manning

• Orange is the New Black
  • Sons of Anarchy

James Marsters

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • PS I Love You
  • Angel
  • Torchwood

John Noble

• Sleepy Hollow
  • Fringe
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Brian O'Halloran

• Clerks
  • Clerks II
  • Mallrats
  • MallBrats

Sebastian Roche

• Fringe
  • Supernatural

Michael Rooker

• Guardians of the Galaxy
  • The Walking Dead
  • Mallrats

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mmilan

I'll be there early Saturday afternoon. Not in costume but my kids will be. Look for a small Vader samurai and mini boba fett samurai. Come say hi if you see us!

Goonie

Sr Member
the lineup is actually getting pretty awesome!!... looks better than Calgary's!!!
We just had bad luck this year with guest scheduling. Thought about volunteering with the expo gang again in Edmonton, but I'm going to be too bushed from volunteering for the next couple weeks with Beakerhead here in Calgary. I'm already looking forward to April again for another stint on the social media crew for the expo here.

TJack

Master Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll be there on the Saturday, hoprfully in costume if I can get it completed in time.

Monkey540

Sr Member
I'll be there on Friday, planning to wear my Malcolm Reynolds cosplay, if you see me, feel free to come say Hi, I'm a big guy, but I'm friendly.
11159950_10153296237964349_8710868916270952807_n.jpg

Pmbrent

I will be the big bald nerd dressed as Rick Grimes Season 1 with my little girls as Michonne and Zombie Teddy Bear Girl. It will be a blast.