Ebay Predator

Strange

This is How I got it on ebay.....
l_8730a65ba87b44cdbcc690ce0a3a2b31.jpg.png

l_eb457dfb881e4b9b9e9bef1eab12241b.jpg.png

l_17a06182023443e9b372bb884d06761f.jpg.png

its netting was torn up, the face color doesnt match the body, theres many missing dreads
Teeth faling out, The cannon post barely stayed on, hole had been dug out., The feet werent painted. And the Bio didnt light up anymore, There was dry glue run all over the eye mesh making it next to impossible to see. it was crumbling apart fast, and if you really look at it, it got other issues too.
So after replacing the Bio,
l_c2a86c5775ba41f398394b7894141b5a.jpg.png

l_f8bf3f0e00f0427f8115e7a24b2bfb2b.jpg.png

tearing off the bit of netting that was left, repainting the mask, filling the post hole and reposting the cannon, tearing out the old dreads, I replaced them with all latex dreads I also bought on ebay B4 I knew there was a buy/sell section here on the lair)
l_ef057c0c68104ec3ae238c68d5808f00.jpg.png

l_165b1dcdc27043b39058556dea3e9f7d.jpg.png

l_5b06e527d2194ae4970e21b311b35d8e.jpg.png

Finally I got to this...
l_a02ef7159ca14fc891375481aca4a458.jpg.png

Thanks guys!
I also forgot to add that I Carved out each of the skulls and bones with my dremmel. Check it out!

l_26af65a023dd430fb0834007642d6b9d.jpg.png

Very Nice job! How much did you pick it up for if you dont mind me asking? Full skin latex or pieced together?

I ended up paying $1300 for skin(which I believe is a Mr I suit), 2 masks(one painted, one raw),complete set of armor and guantlets, hands and raw feet. And I boutght the Neck Ring($25) seperate from someone else on Ebay. As well as the latex dreads($135) I got to replace the 20 beat up ones it came with And the New Bio $90. I fell short of about five dreads so I bought a set from Biohunter76 here on the lair. I also got my lasers($45) from him.

Even though I along with everyone that saw me in it, was very pleased with it, Im a keep working on it. I already have some pieces I bought from other lair members on the way.

I have Elkman working on a set of new Gauntlets, and I bout some new latex armor pieces from TehEl1te
I'll update once I have everything. Thanks for looking!

Thanks for the info. I guess this goes to show...I see the one on Ebay for $850 and its looks good but I wonder how bad it really is if you paid $500 more for the one you got!! :D
You made good of it for sure and it is a good base for improvement but your having to spend more when you shouldnt have had to if the seller was on the up & up...I hate when people scam.

I agree 100% And if I knew about the Hunters Liar Then, I would have definetely gotten my suit or started putting together my suit with the help of The brotherhood here on the Liar. But it is what it is, and its cool to have put atleast some of the work into owning my own suit. it opened me up to some new hobbies within the hobby that I had never done before like, Airbrushing, wood carving, prop making, and I want to try my hand at latex mask making as well, so Im not bitter at all.
I look forward to sharing my adventures in all these things with all of yous here on the Liar!

It's coming along well. As far as those gauntlets go, I haven't been able to work on them this weekend since I've been at a horror convention, but I'll have more time in the next few days to get cranking on them.

It's coming along well. As far as those gauntlets go, I haven't been able to work on them this weekend since I've been at a horror convention, but I'll have more time in the next few days to get cranking on them.

Thats Cool Elkman, Do your Thing. I'm anxious as hell to get'um but Im sure they'll be worth the wait. Thanks!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back