E3PO

NCC1968

I have a second Kaiyodo C3PO and was thinking to make an E3PO out of it.

Anyone done one here?

E-3POandC-3PO.jpg

The mid abdomen section is narrower, barely showing any of the wiring, meaning this droid is not as tall as 3PO. It also seems to have fine sensibilities with the pinkies sticking out.

The E is the Emperial versions.....modified programming.....should be the same physically.

It is a very easy build......guess I'll go ahead and get some silver spray paint for the base color.

The E is the Emperial versions.....modified programming.....should be the same physically.

It is a very easy build......guess I'll go ahead and get some silver spray paint for the base color.

Emperial? Not being the spelling police, but isn't it "Imperial"?

TazMan2000

I did exactly this a few years ago. I've had a look around, but this is the only pic I can find in my Photobucket account of the finished model:

Collection2010V.jpg

my old license plate was "echuta" every once in a while someone would honk at me then throw me a thumbs up.

Thought about putting "Poodoo" on mine.......I'd have to lie about the meaning on the application.......

...so my bike has "no picl" now......some older riders get it.

Thought about putting "Poodoo" on mine.......I'd have to lie about the meaning on the application.......

...so my bike has "no picl" now......some older riders get it.

I am given to understand (from the sub-titles on Return of the Jedi when Jabba is talking to Princess Leia in disguise) that poodoo means "fodder", which is coarse food for livestock, although given how it was used in the prequel flicks, I suppose Mr. Lucas may well think "fodder" means "poop." I guess in a sense it does... seeing as how it's the first step to getting poop...

Oh well!

--Alex

P.S. I've always wanted a vanity plate that was ECHUTA...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back