DURASTEEL CORP.....UPDATE "Im back"

Durasteel Corporation

I am back. New server and pc fixed. Working on a few RPF orders to be shipped this week I hope.

Lots to deal with. (man, if you dont attend to all those emails asap, they do pile up :confused )

Folks, my pc is out of commission for another week plus I understand it....about the 10th of Feb. Im using my brothers pc to post this. Its an hour drive so I wont get a chance to check emails for at least another four or five days.

I am unable to get to any emails until that time. Just upgraded my phone too so Im not sure of the number.

I have a few orders in progess, so please dont sweat it if your on my list. Some fiberglass stuff going out this week. Belts etc.

When I return I will have three major things I want to share with everyone....two major Vader discoveries I made just prior to my pc puking.....and a wonderful Solo discovery.

Cheers fellas
Drew

Drew, hope the PC is straightened out for ya soon. It's a real pain to depend on someone else's PC for communication. Good luck :)

Dave

Originally posted by Durasteel Corporation@Jan 30 2006, 02:53 AM
When I return I will have three major things I want to share with everyone....two major Vader discoveries I made just prior to my pc puking.....and a wonderful Solo discovery.

Cheers fellas
Drew
[snapback]1171409[/snapback]​
I'm keen to know what this is, can't wait
:thumbsup

damnit DC im still waiting for that set of wring wraith armor that i paid for in full...

:angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back