Limited Run Dune 2021 Duke Leto Atreides ring

mrwax

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It claims a 10.5 can't be shipped to my address in the US, possibly another bug? I tried shopify and paypal.

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It claims a 10.5 can't be shipped to my address in the US, possibly another bug? I tried shopify and paypal.
I may have broke us orders when fixing international. I'll check.

The shipping to the UK is now $24 which shopify tells me is the actual rate. I'll doublecheck whats up.

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ah ok. Based on your research and comparing the size of your prototypes, would you say the size 13 is closer to the screen used prop?
They probably made several rings, one for Oscar Isaac and one for Timothee Chalamet, so like, what size do you think they wear? My guess is that Isaac is 13ish and Chalamet is 10.5ish.

mtrixman

Good point. I was thinking of Oscar Isaac and I agree it's probably closer to Size 13. As for me, I have more of Chalamet type fingers lol

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The rings are all cast. They're being polished now. We have to polish, plate, set stones, and finish them with the black color before they're done.

mmexport1641267050499~2.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.