Dudes & Dragons? Anyone???

I've watched a few of this type of movie lately. This includes:

- Rise of the Fellowship/The Fellows Hip/Fellowship: Rise of the Gamers (it has a bunch of different titles).
- The Gamers
- The Gamers: Dorkness Rising
- The Gamers: Hands of Fate

Of the four that I've watched, I most enjoyed the latter two. The first was....eh...ok. The second one was good for what it was, but was clearly just a student film project.

I'm curious about Dudes & Dragons.

I've also seen and really enjoyed Knights of Badassdom and I started watching (but didn't get around to finishing) Unicorn City, which also seemed good.

Haha! I'm watching Dorkness Rising right now! :wacko It was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.
Unicorn City is great, too.

Tried watching D&D with the family. Put my foot down. DAD IS PICKING THE MOVIE. We got through about 10 min. Sadly, I may never pick the family movie again. I will watch it on my own.

Edit: Oh Snap. This was my 1000th post? After 12 years? Seriously? Yeah, it's that kind of day...

I took one for the team. It's just a bad movie that doesn't know if it is a real movie or not. It's like the actors are too embarrassed to really try...
Let this be a warning...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back