Done / Completed DREDD 3D Lawgiver kit by morganthirteen & joatrash (OPEN))

Re: DREDD 3D Lawgiver castings... (WAITING ON BATCH #2!)

Hey, would it be possible to make a list of the runs just so we can keep track of who has paid, if they were shipped, etc?

Everyone on the first batch is paid up. I took the list offline so that there wouldn't be any confusion. Everyone will be notified when their castings go out. (I have everything logged in an excel sheet.)

Awww Joe...you promised me a slot!! :p

Don't worry, as I said there's no "cutoff"- you'll be able to get one. Sorry if I missed your message but I've got a ton of PMs asking questions and things. It's hard to keep track of everything and since neither of us have done a run with this many signups the best way for us to make sure no one has any issues is to do it this way since they are being cast in batches. Depending on the workload we can see if the next batch can be larger.

Outstanding news Joe please add me to the list. Understood first run complete just standing by and keeping an eye on thread to update. Thanks.

Would like to be on your new list when you start one,please.:p

Would like to be on your new list when you start one,please.:p

There is no "list" at the moment.Please just keep tabs on the thread and contact me when we open up orders again. Thanks!

Here's an update with some new photos. I completed the second Lawgiver mold last night, and here it is next to the first one...

lawgivermolds_zpsb7609c85.png

Here's a casting of the ammo rounds that you'll be able to see through the lower magazine. There will be two in each mag, and my plan is to position them inside in such a way that you'll be able to tell there's two.

lawgivershells_zpsc49b2596.png

And my vinyl graphics guy was very successful in printing Joe's three LED readout designs...

lawgiverdecals_zpsb14e4707.png

And here's pic of the barrel inside the mold box. I chose it so you could see it has a base that mirrors the look of the one recessed in the front of the pistol..

lawgiverbarrel_zps5d6cded8.jpg

I will have some more pics later this week!

Shawn

Even the MOLDS look better than my own master print, haha.

HEADS UP FOLKS! Later today we will be opening up for a few more orders, so keep close watch on the FIRST POST for the update...

Re: DREDD 3D Lawgiver castings... (TAKING ORDERS ON BATCH #2!)

Ordering open for ten more! (PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST THANKS.)

Hello Joe, Cool thanks for the update and Order PM sent just posting here as a follow through.

do all the readout screens say semi or can we get a hi ex or incendiary one?

There are now THREE left in the current batch... lots of folks wanting them on Facebook now too... RPF has priority but we need to keep the run moving to make sure they all get done well in time for the cons and the Dredd gathering (over 70 signups at last count!).

EDIT : I am a idiot and tired, pm sent for details.

Last edited:

Still room for a couple more in the current round of castings. (Also, the first batch should be going out very soon and the serial number plaque is on the way to being molded- huzzah!)

Going forward:
Seems that folks are not responding very quickly to orders being taken despite all the signups (I guess people are not following the thread closely enough) so from here on in I think we can try to go by the original interest list since a few asked about it. (I finally got my home PC up and running after my move so I will try to sort the list later today when I get home.)

First: Wow! Awesome work! :thumbsup
Second: PM sent :)
Third: I've called Austrian customs today to ask what to do to NOT get in trouble with them when they got a package with one of these guns in it. Easy solution: The seller states in the invoice (sticked to the outside of the package!) that it is an full cast replica without moving parts and just for display purpose. Then it should be easy to clear customs. And no need for bright colouring (as for the UK folks)
Hope this helps.

Re: DREDD 3D Lawgiver castings... (HOLDING for BATCH #3!)

Ok, I think we are full up for round #2. Once the first batch is out the door and the second is being cast, we'll start taking payments for batch #3. I will TRY to go by the original interest list and see if everyone who signed up follows through- if you did and do NOT want one, feel free to let me know and I'll take you off.

Thanks!

Here's a photo of the kit that everyone will be receiving. Right out of the mold and un-primed or painted (as usual I will do the preliminary clean up by removing any flashing). The engraved plaque is on it's way, though as previously stated I will not be able to include it in the first batch which will all be shipped tomorrow. They will be sent out later this week.

I do however owe everyone an apology, the barrel that's included is the standard extended "short" and "open-ended" version, not the "supressed" and "closed-ended" version. I apologize for any confusion and hope to make and offer that piece later at a discounted price for anyone expecting it in this run.

lawgiverkit_zpsd7ab2bb1.png

And here's a close up of one of the clear pieces inside the mag, taken at an angle to catch the reflection of the light...

lawgivermag_zps10d6281c.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Shawn

Now that is just incredible love the rich detail and the package set great work keep it up!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back