Done / Completed Dr. Who Missy's Bracelet from Death in Heaven

OK so the LEDs just came in.. I will try to figure the lighting out this weekend.. if things go well. Once I get it figured out I will start taking payments and get casting :)

:)
Very excited for mine!

The resin version will be available but the "flashy" version will be limited to how many LEDs I have.. I think I have enough to do 5 bracelets at the moment, unless I mess up on the prototype.. these seem to take months to get here and they are spendy.. so I probably wont be getting anymore in
Hello! Just wondering- do you think you might do more runs of this in the future? I didn't/don't have the money at the moment since I'm going to Gallifrey One in a few weeks, but I would be interested in the flashy version once I've saved up again.

Well since I just got the shop set up to be workable it should happen soon :)
Hi there. It's been a few weeks and I was checking on the status of these bracelets.

I posted the prices in the first post..
I'm in!
Either with or without, as long as it's under $75

I measure it at just over 7 1/4" and it will be resin so you could heat it with hot water or a hairdryer and bend it to whatever size you want really :)
I might be interested depending on what size wrist that would fit.

OK so I drilled some holes and put these tiny little LEDs in.. they fit but man are they fun to work with...I'll get the battery/wiring figured out soon..start casting the non light up version :)
Braclet_LEDs.jpg

I'd like to respectfully step out of this run please, and the other Missy device if that run happens.

Unfortunately just too many obligations at the moment plus expecting a child, so my prop collecting days are numbered.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back