Done / Completed Dr. Who Missy's Bracelet from Death in Heaven

If thats the case I'll go with a lighted one, who would want a bracelet with empty holes in it?

Any chance you can mock up a printed model complete with holes and lights so we can better visualize the final result?

OK I will put you on the interest list :)
Just got the message about these. I will take one. - Julie from the Missy FB board

Well its not going to have hole in the front face of it... I will cast them with holes in the back that I can then drill through the front to finish as a lite piece. And yep I can make one up as soon as there is enough interest.. It will be next on my list..for now the printed piece you see above will be it. :)
If thats the case I'll go with a lighted one, who would want a bracelet with empty holes in it?

Any chance you can mock up a printed model complete with holes and lights so we can better visualize the final result?

Ok on the list. What will probably happen is it will have all the holes and cavities for the electronics, and the ones that light up will come with the lights and batteries. There isn't enough interest to make 2 different ones.
gotcha! I definitely want electronics.

I also shared both your Missy runs on our FB page.

OK looks like we have 10-11 interested, I will start getting the master..no pun intended done up ans collect deposits :) I ordered the tiny lights up so they will be here once I am ready for them :)

Anyone else interested please post up

Great! I just meant that if there wasn't enough interest to get one by early March, I would drop out of the group. Looks like things are rolling.

Sorry about not updating, just got back from the holidays.. will be getting some pics up in the next day or 2 when I have all my other stuff sorted.

Yes its still a go, just waiting for the LEDs so I can make one that will work for both :)
Great! I just meant that if there wasn't enough interest to get one by early March, I would drop out of the group. Looks like things are rolling.

Just busy with being away :) soon.. a day or 2 :)
No photos yet, snag or busy with the holidays?

Still waiting for the LEDs so I can modify the print to hold the lights and batteries. Here are a couple pics of the finished master...until I put the "electronics" in :)

Braclet_1.jpgBraclet_2.jpg

Hello! Just wondering- do you think you might do more runs of this in the future? I didn't/don't have the money at the moment since I'm going to Gallifrey One in a few weeks, but I would be interested in the flashy version once I've saved up again.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back