Done / Completed Dr. Who Missy's Bracelet from Death in Heaven

TheRocketeer

Master Member
While I was looking for reference on Missy's device I ran across this concept and thought I should make one up :)

So I modeled it up off the concept art and printed it out.. want to know if there's enough interest to mold and cast it up.

I would cold cast it and possibly have some holes for LEDs and a battery..
I wast thinking $40 for the static prop and maybe $65 for one set up for electronics?

Here are a few pics. Concept, 3D model and the printed model

Missy's bracelet.jpg Bracelet_Print.jpg

If your interested please post up and let me know if you would be more interested in a static prop or one with lights :)

Oh and just to update everyone..This is a kit. It will need buffing for the cold cast and then some paint for the jewels. The light up one will need you to install the lights/battery/switch. I will supply all the things needed.

Last edited:
Ok added, yeah I've been looking for some super small square red lights to go in between the jewel rings like the show.. I think I may have found some that will work if this gets off the ground :)
Add me to the list. Flashy version if you can keep it to $70 or under, otherwise just the static. :)

I'm going to share this thread with some chums who I'm pretty sure would be interested. Maybe something will come of it.

Just joined (thanks to a post at dw_cosplay on Livejournal) so I could let you know I'd definitely be interested in the static prop.

Thanks for sharing :)
I'm going to share this thread with some chums who I'm pretty sure would be interested. Maybe something will come of it.

Welcome to the RPF :) I couldnt find that post.. I'll mark you down.
Just joined (thanks to a post at dw_cosplay on Livejournal) so I could let you know I'd definitely be interested in the static prop.

OK more interest is needed, usually 10 min, and I count 3 so far.. I will keep this up as long as needed though as I have the print ready to get mastered.

Thanks for sharing :)

Welcome to the RPF :) I couldnt find that post.. I'll mark you down.

OK more interest is needed, usually 10 min, and I count 3 so far.. I will keep this up as long as needed though as I have the print ready to get mastered.

Thanks so much. If you'd like, I can share this with a few other places as well.

Ok on the list. What will probably happen is it will have all the holes and cavities for the electronics, and the ones that light up will come with the lights and batteries. There isn't enough interest to make 2 different ones.
I'm interested in the non-static one.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back