Dr Doom Costume

Variant

Hello all, I was approached by a friend of mine awhile back to join the Az Avengers and since I would obviously need a Marvel inspired hero or villain I ahd done a little thinking and decided to go big and do a Dr. Doom.
I purchased one of Laban Boldero's Doom mask and proceeded to Mod it out to fit me and make it look meaner. And since Doom needs a full head piece I decided I needed to sclupt it.
This will be my tale of becoming Dr.Doom and hopefully have it done in time for Phoenix Comic Con 2011 and Dragon Con 2011.
Please let me know what ya think and any criticisms and suggestions
Thanks and Enjoy

What are the green dots you're using as rivet markers? LEDs?

Its for CGI :lol

I guess he uses it for the rivet effect ;):thumbsup
Great reffrence build. Looking forward to se it finished. What i might fear is unless you got the entire armor, the helmet might look big wearing. However i like your aproach to it.

Not a bad start at all...keep it going!;)

Yep, Their Green airsoft bb's for the Rivet look. Already removed them cause they were to large and pushing them into the clay caused a ripple effect around them that I had to go back and smooth down. Almost done with the mask and am looking for something small and cheap to use for the rivets.
Thanks for looking and the compliments. I'll be posting more soon.

Its for CGI :lol

I guess he uses it for the rivet effect ;):thumbsup
Great reffrence build. Looking forward to se it finished. What i might fear is unless you got the entire armor, the helmet might look big wearing. However i like your aproach to it.

Yep building armor to go with it, using some clone armor (chest and thighs) and building the rest out of 6 millimeter sintra.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back