Dr DOOM COMPLETE - All Bow Down !

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hermes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here´s me hoping the RPF likes it :) I am very glad to, alongside with my friend Adam, showcase the work of some good, though rather sleepless, days :)

pRoJectEarth7

With all the hard work and a very awesome outcome... of course we'll love it...:):thumbsup

I personally like it... this is the Dr Doom I came to know from the comics and it really looks that it just came alive...

Fantastic work guys...(y)thumbsup

Keep building

cheers!

virg012

I dare anyone to find the weakest part of that costume, there just isn't one area which isn't perfect

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Holy ****...

WANT!!!!!!!!

Dude that is awesome! I thought the big arm circles looked kinda goofy, but when you have the tunic on, it looks dead on to the comic.

Very cool work!

Chris

Psicorp7

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very nice! I think the material over the armor really gives a nice sheen. The work on the lower legs has a great gothic vibe which is great for an eastern European overlord. Have you added a voice changer/amp?

If you are going to be Doom, you need to have a great...."All Hail DOOM!! Now bring DOOM some coffee!!"