Double Axe

Son of a Biscut!! ;) Joe!! That is simply outstanding and the quills on the arms and head are a very nice touch. The colors are perfect on this one my friend. Thanks for sharin your masterpeice.

Marc B)

Mangrasshopper,

The caption on the first one is, "now you REALLY got me mad"

I love the spot pattern, the added quills............................not to mention the musculature ;)

Outstanding paintup, as always.

----
Ei'luj

hey joe,

as I've already said in other place....Can I adopte you....I mean from the kitbuild weekend's photos I think that you dont eat a lot :eek: ..... I have a room free, Rome is a beautiful city with 10 months sunny.... so what are you waithing for????

lol

great job my friend

Mauro

What is the scale of those Axe's vr's the pred? "width of blade/ total length" I would love to have an idea of this because im wanting to make those Axes! There amazing!

If you could help me out with this I would appreciate it, if not it's cool I'll just have to wing it...

Thank you

Thomas.

Thanks guys!!!!

I have a room free, Rome is a beautiful city with 10 months sunny.... so what are you waithing for????

And Yes Mauro...Rome sounds great!!!!! Maybe!!!!

What is the scale of those Axe's vs the pred? "width of blade/ total length"

Well the kit stands 12.5" tall and each axe is a little over 6" in length. the blades are 1.5" wide and 3.5" long.

hope this helps.

joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely love the paint ups you do Joe...the colors are so dead on and realistic. I also love the fact that you take multiple pics from various angles so that capture the kit from every single angle possible. Thank you also for high res pics...I zoom in on your work and just stare at the detail you put into your work. Its no wonder Dan has been using you for all these years - you know what a Predator looks like and have no problem using colors that no one else would try. No matter what, your work is always the BEST out there when it comes to Preds. Thank you Joe for sharing your work with us so that we can hope to attain a smidgen of your talent! Keep on painting because we will always be waiting for the next one...:eek:

Nice..the quills are very cool addition.

newlogo-2-1.jpg

:D Good news for you.
There are 2 bases for this Predator double axe, the 20 first people who makes a deposit for this kit, which was at that time still be sculpting by Narin, received their kits with a mahony wood base for gift, now it seems that many collectors which to have a base for this model, that I ask Narin to do one, he is actually making it, as soon as I will have pictures of it, I will post them.

Then the next model to be release, will be for the Narin's "Death Trio" a base in resin to have the 3 models on the same display.

Death.Trio.Base.02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Joe

This is an amazing paint up model , the skin color is very nice , and the the teeth looks real,
the quills are very cool addition.Is a beatifull job as usual, congrats...... :D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back