Doomsday Meteor

If you see John Cusack or The Rock, FOLLOW THEM!!

Sure! You will die as they just...

barely...

survive.

But you have to accept that we are redshirts.

I guess Psab keel isn't a fan of the parody The Big Bus, too. XD

For whatever damn reason this was my first real in theater movie I saw, my Dad took me along with my Mom. Go figure, I think maybe he liked Stockard Channing. I'd seen on the news the real bus was in the mall parking lot some days later, I couldn't convince my Dad to drive to the other side to check. I think he thought I was just a crazy kid. But it was there and we missed it. I've never recovered from not seeing Cyclops in person.

For whatever damn reason this was my first real in theater movie I saw, my Dad took me along with my Mom. Go figure, I think maybe he liked Stockard Channing. I'd seen on the news the real bus was in the mall parking lot some days later, I couldn't convince my Dad to drive to the other side to check. I think he thought I was just a crazy kid. But it was there and we missed it. I've never recovered from not seeing Cyclops in person.
I'm sorry about that. I know that feeling. Been there, totally done that. :(

I guess Psab keel isn't a fan of the parody The Big Bus, too. XD

I've literally never heard of this. lol If I ever enjoyed this genre, it would be as a parody because at least I could laugh about it. Sometimes you know almost instinctively when a story or piece of art doesn't interest you. Like country music and sports. They just bore me to tears. lol

It seems every movie coming out of Disney lately is a disaster movie, no?

It seems that way. In fact there are rumors circulating that Lucasfilm may have to be sold if their latest film bombs at the box office. Thus far it's mere speculation, but given the circumstances it wouldn't shock me at all. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back