Limited Run DONE

I'm very interested in this. We are starting a local Sabacc group. I sense costumes in the near future.

Buying chips and cards doesn't appear very cost effective so I'm sure I'll end up making them.

I don't have a 3D printer. I'll most likely cast them, since I have some experience with that.

Since we will be actually playing sabacc I'll probably have to figure out a more practical deck...which means I will probably run some playing cards. I'll definitely want to produce something that will appear in-universe.

I been keeping an eye on those. I’ve been waiting to see if anyone posts reviews. So far he does not have any reviews for anything in his store. So I will see how your order goes.
The cards look great. A guy I work with bought some. I ordered two from him to add to my collection but apparently a wormhole opened and it’s been two months. He replies back when I message and I currently have a tracking number which hopefully leads to my address unlike the first one he sent me a month after they shipped. So maybe Buy cautiously.

No, I never got around to it. Isn’t he the same guy who keeps posting on the RPF Facebook page trying to cleanse out the decks? He’s also in Australia I believe.

Possibly. I just put in a PayPal dispute to try and get my money back. When I ordered he said he had 500 in stock ready to ship. It’s been almost six weeks and all I can get from him is that he needs a little more time to get the order ready.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back