Limited Run DONE

Kepster

I'm very interested in this. We are starting a local Sabacc group. I sense costumes in the near future.

Buying chips and cards doesn't appear very cost effective so I'm sure I'll end up making them.

I don't have a 3D printer. I'll most likely cast them, since I have some experience with that.

Since we will be actually playing sabacc I'll probably have to figure out a more practical deck...which means I will probably run some playing cards. I'll definitely want to produce something that will appear in-universe.

disneyjedi87

I been keeping an eye on those. I’ve been waiting to see if anyone posts reviews. So far he does not have any reviews for anything in his store. So I will see how your order goes.
The cards look great. A guy I work with bought some. I ordered two from him to add to my collection but apparently a wormhole opened and it’s been two months. He replies back when I message and I currently have a tracking number which hopefully leads to my address unlike the first one he sent me a month after they shipped. So maybe Buy cautiously.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey MJF, did you eve4 get the linen cards? I bought a set right before his store shut down and as of yet, it has not been shipped.
No, I never got around to it. Isn’t he the same guy who keeps posting on the RPF Facebook page trying to cleanse out the decks? He’s also in Australia I believe.

NakedMoleRat

Sr Member
No, I never got around to it. Isn’t he the same guy who keeps posting on the RPF Facebook page trying to cleanse out the decks? He’s also in Australia I believe.
Possibly. I just put in a PayPal dispute to try and get my money back. When I ordered he said he had 500 in stock ready to ship. It’s been almost six weeks and all I can get from him is that he needs a little more time to get the order ready.