Limited Run DONE

Re: SOLO: Sabacc deck

Did you 3d print the dice? I plan to 3d print a set but I am afraid they might be too lightweight to be useable.
Yes, they are printed. I was actually really surprised how nicely they can be handled.
The surface has to be treated, though. (sand - filler primer - repeat). Have to paint the symbols still.
But the weight came out alright.

Yes, they are printed. I was actually really surprised how nicely they can be handled.
The surface has to be treated, though. (sand - filler primer - repeat). Have to paint the symbols still.
But the weight came out alright.

Great, thanks for the info!
Yes, the primer-sanding is the most unpleasant part of 3d printing :D

Are you going to do these after the card run?

Attachments

• BDF51F71-F2CF-40AE-8751-CE2E3584C60C.jpeg
    BDF51F71-F2CF-40AE-8751-CE2E3584C60C.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 264

Yeah, I plan on having it available on thingiverse...might do shape-ways for those without a printer but I hate how much they charge for it so I'm not sure. I have a dedicated thread over in the SW section of the forum that will have updates.

Edit: here you go!

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2980907

Last edited:
SOLO: Sabacc deck

Yeah, I plan on having it available on thingiverse...might do shape-ways for those without a printer but I hate how much they charge for it so I'm not sure. I have a dedicated thread over in the SW section of the forum that will have updates.

Edit: here you go!

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2980907

Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Awesome job!!

I will post pics once completed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

So I’m curious what everyone’s plans are with these cards from a display perspective. I’m sure some of you will use them to play but from a pure static display prop, what are your plans?
1) Keep them loose with credits, dice, .... like mid-game?
2) In a case like the one Djblingbing made?
3) Laid out individually like in the OP but mounted in a frame?
4) Something else? Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts...

So I’m curious what everyone’s plans are with these cards from a display perspective. I’m sure some of you will use them to play but from a pure static display prop, what are your plans?
1) Keep them loose with credits, dice, .... like mid-game?
2) In a case like the one Djblingbing made?
3) Laid out individually like in the OP but mounted in a frame?
4) Something else? Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts...

Displayed in a case with dice and chips, but could also be used to play, although I have the Hasbro game I can beat up on.

With the cards so expensive I want to display them but the solo cards are just not satisfying to play with. Also I got credits so it will make the game that much more fun!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone!

I get a lot of Messages with the same questions.

OTHER RUNS
The 3D printed box is awesome. I hope to see more Sabacc accessories like these pop-up, because I don't have the tools and space to do a run of dice, boxes, credits, chips or other Sabacc accessories. The only thing I might consider is doing a Rebels/Anaheim deck run. But please, wait patiently. I am going to finish the fourth run of Solo sets first.

SECOND AND THIRD RUN
All sets of these two runs will ship out on Monday or Tuesday. I just need one more day for finishing and packaging.

FOURTH RUN AND MOVING UP THE LIST
Due to some miss cuts, I'm not moving anyone up the list. Anyone who is on the second or third run and hasn't paid yet, will be moved down to the fourth run. But Don't Worry! I'm waiting for the final details on the fourth run and it looks like I'm able to make this as a final run with a 100 sets.

As mentioned in the first post, I won't be accepting payments for the fourth run yet. Once production has started all share the payment info.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back