Limited Run DONE

Re: SOLO: Sabacc deck

Payment sent for 1 deck with registered shipping!! I also noticed I was on the list for the fourth run. You can take me off that since I got on the third run. That way someone else can take the spot.

Last edited:

Already received mine! :D (the advantage of the adjacent country :cool )
IMG_1005.JPG
Absolutly awesome! :love
TB-7021, you did a fantastic job on these cards :thumbsup

Now - who is going to do the card holder?

Any chance of doing these on the canvas textured stock like they should be?

Ok, so to actually play the game we need a set of dice right? If yes... where is the best place to get some without a chain?

Ok, so to actually play the game we need a set of dice right? If yes... where is the best place to get some without a chain?

You could also use two standard six sided dice, but two dice with the right symbols is way cooler of course. I have looked in to it, but due to the amount of work I'm unable to do a run of dice for now.

Can I send payment for fourth run? Are you accepting?

Not accepting payment yet, but I can add you to the interest list if you'd like.

Just wanted to make sure my payment went through. Hardly use PayPal itself to send money so always paranoid I’m gonna mess something up with it.

Gonna send my payment as soon as I get this next paycheck. When should we expect run 3 to go out? I only ask because I will be moving soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just wanted to make sure my payment went through. Hardly use PayPal itself to send money so always paranoid I’m gonna mess something up with it.

Payment has arrived! Thanks.

Gonna send my payment as soon as I get this next paycheck. When should we expect run 3 to go out? I only ask because I will be moving soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think all orders from the first three runs will ship within two or three weeks at most.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back