Limited Run DONE

Re: SOLO: Sabacc deck

Is there another run on the way ? I just back to RPF for this :) It seems really cool. i'm from Belgium not so far :D

Last edited:

Hi TB-7021.Did you get my address? I'm concerned about missing out on this since I've already paid. Hope all is well. Thanks.

With the release of Solo in the next 11 days, I can see this thread gaining some popularity. TB-7021 - If you do decide to do another run, my offer still stands. I'd be more than happy to help with the logistics of delivering to people in the UK

Last edited by a moderator:

With the release of Solo in the next 11 days, I can see this thread gaining some popularity. @TB-7021 - If you do decide to do another run, my offer still stands. I'd be more than happy to help with the logistics of delivering to people in the UK
Same here for people in the Benelux / Europe region...

Hello everyone, especially TB-7021,

I would like to ask if a 5th run is coming up at some point? I stumbled over the cards and registered to this forum for them. They seem to be made so nicely. I also looked for some other cards you can find on the internet, but nothing comes near it.

I could not agree more with everyone here. I would most certainly love to get in on a 5th run. Please keep us posted if you do!!

Hi TB-7021

I noticed that my name in the 4th run (number 65) has not been updated. I sent payment on 9th August and want to be sure you received it. I sent you a PM as well.

In for the 5th run as well, hope it happens soon! I wish I would’ve investigated harder near the initial release or I would’ve had 2/3 decks by now :(

Hi TB-7021,
Is there any chance I could get the tracking number from you? I haven't received the cards yet. Thanks.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back