Done / Completed Done

Re: Kylo Ren Helmet V2 close to screen accurate Limit of 10 **Run full**

Got an email on 11/12 saying helmets have been shipping as he finishes them.

First email since 8/25.

Just an FYI for anyone following this thread.

And they are shipping as he finishes them. Guys, relax!! He’s never screwed anyone. I know first hand he’s finishing them. I also wouldn’t be collaborating with someone who doesn’t deliver. You want answers, ask me and I’ll pass along info. He’s super busy right now. But I will help you guys if I can. There is “no bad feelings” about anything. TRUST ME!

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point what if we want the helmet w/o the servo? Not saying I want to make that change... just asking as an option.

Jason

I know that I am one of the last on the list, but has anyone even received one yet? $600 is a lot of money to commit and not hear anything.

I got mine about a month ago. Seems I forgot to post in this thread.

9rB3RyX.jpg

1valhJN.jpg

It looks great. I’m still waiting on mine. Of course I was the very last to pay. It’ll arrive eventually.

I am attempting to get a refund on this. More than likely will not happen as it is over 180 days. A lot of money to loose as I have no use for this helmet anymore. Guess I am screwed.

I know that I am one of the last on the list, but has anyone even received one yet? $600 is a lot of money to commit and not hear anything.

Yes, I received mine in December. It looks great, but the servo is a little sticky trying to push the muzzle plate up.

Should be getting a shipping email in the next few days :)

A few days has turned in more 16 more days. I haven’t heard anything yet here or via email. I’ll continue waiting patiently. I know you’re a busy guy so no worries. :)

I too am still waiting, except I received my shipping email last month.

It has been a few weeks for me. As soon as I got the email I submitted payment. Hopefully they arrive soon or at least a tracking number gets sent out.

Sent payment for shipping 2 weeks ago and I've heard nothing. As usual, no response to email sent.

Joe

I know I’m last on the list. I paid the shipping as soon as I got that email. I’m only curious about when it will arrive. I’m a patient man. :) Thanks

Pain the shipping also as soon as I got the email. Have not heard anything.

Payment for shipment sent Feb 3rd. Quess what??? Nothing!!!!! Since there is no communication Art needs to step in. Almost 2 years for a helmet, Reallllyyy!!!!!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back