Done / Completed Domed glass case stand for Trooper Trent's floating Jedi Training Remote

I for sure want one painted with label # 2

I am thinking of also getting a 2nd kit just for when I purchase another remote. With label option 4

Can you shoehorn the kit into the same package as the ?
I will send the payment today.

Payment confirmed JediJohn182.

I have ordered all the materials, and expect to stick to the time table I laid out in the first post.

Last edited:
UJBPuud.jpg

A whole lot of hours of laser-cutting later, and I have the pieces for the kits made. I foresee lots of super glue on my fingers soon.

Darn how did I miss this?? If someone drops out or if there is a wait list/additional availability, I would love to get in on this run!

Darn how did I miss this?? If someone drops out or if there is a wait list/additional availability, I would love to get in on this run!

Since I know this always happens I am building a few extra. (I should have three or four in the end)

All the units are going to be assembled and painted since there was only one kit ordered. Easier to do in assembly line fashion.

I forgot to laser etch the labels while I was at work, but it was also 7:30pm when I finally finished the cutting. So I will get those etched tomorrow. Today is glue day.

Since I know this always happens I am building a few extra. (I should have three or four in the end)

All the units are going to be assembled and painted since there was only one kit ordered. Easier to do in assembly line fashion.

I forgot to laser etch the labels while I was at work, but it was also 7:30pm when I finally finished the cutting. So I will get those etched tomorrow. Today is glue day.
Amazing thanks!! Paypal'd you!!

Pfockerchief, your #15. After that I have one more pre-assembled unit left (#16). No kits.

----------------

xaSdRCN.jpg

All 16 units are now glued up. My finger tips are black from the glue and the soot the laser left on the edges.

They will all get a first coat of paint tonight, and a second coat tomorrow. I will wait at least 24 hours before shipping them out to ensure the paint doesn't get messed up in shipment.

Last edited:
#16 just got claimed by therooster

If anybody backs out or a second round happens, I’m in. Somehow missed this.
I have one more sheet of wood I can cut, after that I would have to order another $60 box. So calling it there. I can cut that sheet tomorrow when I etch the labels.

#16 just got claimed by therooster

I have one more sheet of wood I can cut, after that I would have to order another $60 box. So calling it there. I can cut that sheet tomorrow when I etch the labels.

If I'm reading this correctly, there's one left. If so, I'd like it, if not, count me as interested in a future run!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back