DoJ Batfleck suit texture/pattern

Hi guys, thought I'd add a real hero's face to the mix. LOL!! I like this, will follow and see how it turns out. Would you consider a muscle suit under your Suit?

Sweet. Maybe instead of going the full sub-dyed (stretching a suit over a flex suit seems to compress the musculature) you could sculpt the suit onto your flex suit. What do you think?

I think I'm gonna try either painting latex over the details or use puffy paint, sculpting would require the pieces themselves to be segmented and molded into giant hunks of rubber (which is VERY uncomfortable to wear).

I'd do both. But I would use liquid latex to just do a clear coat all around the suit since it looks like it's not just the puff paint that gives this shiny look to it. Then after the liquid latex dries, I'd go back over the latex with puff paint. Here's a close up photo from another member who got his hands on some production fabric. http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=529455&d=1442432804 It almost even looks like some silver paint...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back