Does Saberkit still exist? Anyone dealt through them?

pfillery

Emailed them via the website and the mail bounced back as no such domain. I was going to order a graflex button replica (as the only company I've found after ages of googling who sells a functional replica graflex red button on its own) but was reluctant to sign up to the google wallet programme (after all paypal is widely accepted so see no reason to get another payment account).

Are they still around and legit? Obviously I don't want to order and pay if they are not selling any more - if they aren't contactable by email it makes it seem a little suspicious.

The Custom Saber Shop also sells the same thumbscrew.
Note that it is a thumbscrew and will not fit a real Graflex or work as a button. A real button has threading below the knurls on the switch body and is not a screw.

Saberkit seems to be another web page for Parksabers. They (and TCSS) used to sell replica Graflex buttons that worked.
Perhaps you could post a WTB thread in the Junkyard (once you have privileges) or on TCSS's forum. People sometimes buy parts for projects they never complete... ;)

The one I was looking at on saberkit or parks was the replica button not the thumbscrew. Although as far as "working" is concerned it doesn't actually do anything on the saber anyway. My next option is to pick up a thumbscrew type fake button and fit it in the space until I can get a replacement.

I have put a WTB thread in the JY but everybody seems to want red buttons for esb version builds. Surely with the number of builders out there you would expect more places to be making the buttons.

I'm not sure working completely meant as a clicky button. The sides of the replica buttons online have a threaded stick in the middle, that would screw down into their black inserts online. Real buttons are threaded around the rim and screw into the graflex body

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back