Does anyone know where to find Predator 1 style Armor Templates (printable)?

mcoractual

I've searched a ton of prior threads and most of them have been deleted, are missing images, or just don't have the relevant information. It would be GREATLY appreciated if someone knew where to find templates for that armor style...otherwise I'll have to do AVP style armor.

Interesting Post Thread (Reference/Guides/Suits/Movies/Builds)
monkey5150
Slave1 in particular has a thread finding the pieces of the backpack..Scroll to the very bottom of my thread.
Yautjaleader rather than being so reliant on 3d printable temples why not sculpt it? There are tons of references, pepakura templates, foam templates out there.
I wish you the best in your endeavour.

That's exactly what I'm looking for lol! The kind of templates for foam crafting. I have only been able to find the AVP style armor.

Interesting Post Thread (Reference/Guides/Suits/Movies/Builds)
monkey5150
Slave1 in particular has a thread finding the pieces of the backpack..Scroll to the very bottom of my thread.
Yautjaleader rather than being so reliant on 3d printable temples why not sculpt it? There are tons of references, pepakura templates, foam templates out there.
I wish you the best in your endeavour.

Those sound like some great options, I saw those 3d files I was scared to even ask about their printing costs,,LOL

Those sound like some great options, I saw those 3d files I was scared to even ask about their printing costs,,LOL

After doing my titanfall pilot cosplay...3D printing is not something I'm ever doing again unless I have my own printer. Because holy hell, was it killer expensive.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back