Does anyone have the Vader reference CD?

Brent M

Sr Member
I have seen the Darth Vader reference CD talked about on this forum a few times, but I never could find out who put it together. Is it still available and if so, how does one go about obtaining a copy? I got the Boba Fett reference CD last year and it is a really great compilation of photos so I'm figuring the Vader CD is just as informative. If anyone knows where or how to get one I would really appreciate it. Just PM me or respond in this thread if possible. Thanks.

Someone made this here a buncha years ago based--I think--on other members' contrubutions of MoM pix, screen grabs etc. Anyone who contributed got a freebie, which is how I got mine.

I have one and haven't looked thru it all the way yet. I found the info on the leather suits interesting to be sure.

Thanks for the link to Darth Phaeton's site, RKW. That is an incredible collection of photos and is VERY helpful. I'd still like to obtain a copy of the reference CD too, though, so if anyone has one or knows where I can get it please reply here or send me a PM. I'll be happy to pay for it. Thanks.

Hey question, the guy in the costume that isn't Prowse (guy with mustache, glasses) is that the "Kermit" guy we've heard of?

<div class='quotetop'>(Simba @ Jul 6 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]1275163[/snapback]</div>
Hey question, the guy in the costume that isn't Prowse (guy with mustache, glasses) is that the "Kermit" guy we've heard of?
[/b]

Yes.

Yes the CD was not meant to be copied ad libitum. But I think you could get a copy from the original person who put it together. Personally, I find it fairly outdated given that there has been much more new material out in the last couple of years, in terms of books, magazines, etc. Also, the screen caps quality has improved tremendously. Maybe someday I'll make an updated one when I have the time...of course it would have to be a DVD, not a CD ;).

Ive been looking for that same vader ref cd too. Perhaps we should make an interest list and find someone whos willing to make copies of it.

I think Ghost Host took part in creating that CD if I'm not mistaken. Its not meant to be shared as people stated above.

sorry I forget his name, that was quite a while ago...but he should still be on the RPF?....he was nice enough to let me have a copy at the time even though I wasn't in the immediate "loop".....I'm sure he spent a lot of time on it...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back