Does anyone have any pictures of War Machine in Iron Man 2?

Robotguy

Hello

Does anyone have any pictures of War Machine in Ironman 2?

Just have not found any that are really clear. Ironman 2 looks like a great movie from the tailer.

Thanks, Tony.

The HD trailer and the one movie poster showing War Machine's back (available on the official site) are the only things released that I'm aware of that show him in any detail.

I was looking for a clear War machine picture from the movie; the trailer is really dark at the end. There are pictures of War Machine from the comic books, but I’m looking for clear pictures of the prop suit of War Machine from Ironman 2.

I thought I would ask here, because I get amazed at all the close up pictures of real props that pop up here on the therpf.com

Here are some I grabbed from the 720p trailer. Good view of the new Iron Man suit in there too...

screenshot9.jpg

screenshot8.jpg

screenshot7.jpg

screenshot6.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

screenshot1-2.jpg

screenshot4.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

I'm sure eventually they'll put the armors on display somewhere like they did when the first movie opened. That's when the really good pics start coming in. Unless somebody gets any leaked images between now and then... I'm pretty anxious to see some good photographs too though I'm pleased with what they showed in the trailer.

Even if the rounds were caseless they'd need another WarMachine just to hold the ammo for the other. :lol Still, it's cool as hell.

Im not feeling the Triangle Arc Reactor window.

Me, either... what's wrong with the round?

I still have my original 1980's-something comic book with Stark's stealth armor - THAT was cool armor and I was kinda hoping Favreau would sneak it into the movie... no leaks of it and no discussion so I'm guessing no...

Me, either... what's wrong with the round?

I still have my original 1980's-something comic book with Stark's stealth armor - THAT was cool armor and I was kinda hoping Favreau would sneak it into the movie... no leaks of it and no discussion so I'm guessing no...

It's better than the diamond shape for whatever that's worth. I don't mind the armor evolving but personally I always preferred the round chest piece too since I grew up with the silver age Iron Man. Everytime I see the diamond shaped version it seems to me they're just trying to play off of Superman or something. The triangle I can live with but I really hope they never do the diamond shape.

I think there is a big difference from a diamond and a Triangel. And i like both.

I dont se se a houseroof or a triangular shape to be synonemouse with Superman.. :lol

As far as Warmachine..... Thats a version we whould love to do.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back