Doctor Who Silence bust sculpt

r_j_young2003

I thought I'd start a new Doctor Who project, and had to do a Silence. Loved these guys since they first appeared and managed to get some time this weekend to get the rough shape down, and he's huge! I know I've got to fix the symmetry, and make the eyes smaller, but any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated, or any reference photos shots that would help.
Thanks.
View attachment 73898 View attachment 73899 View attachment 73900 View attachment 73901

looking really nice, if your up for suggestions, the forhead need to be a bit more baulbous and taller and the cheek bones need to be taken it a little bit

660447e0.jpg

63321ed2.jpg

e6dbb352.jpg

bab684e4.jpg

hope these help

Thanks so much fettster, the pics are really helpful, especially the first one. You're dead right about the forehead, funny how you don't really notice the obvious until someone points it out. Thanks again for the feedback.
Rich

Wow very cool.. Ever heard of the Hyde Fundraisers? They'd like to speak to you about this creation I'm sure ;)

Rich I know you work on Doctor Who.... did you have a hand in creating the Silence?

Phil

Taken the cheeks in and added a lot to the head and I think it's made a huge difference. Thanks. Any other comments from any one would be great.
Yes, love the hyde fundraisers, a very talented group of people.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back