DOCTOR WHO Fourteenth Doctor / 60th Anniversary / David Tennant costume

76051156-2736-47B6-ACFD-BDE721B24DAF.jpeg

Is that a vest, or a suit jacket under the blue coat? It's cut makes me think vest, but the way it matches the pants makes me think suit...

The cut of the coat reminds me of Tom Bakers great coat. The one from the Destiny Of The Daleks season. It has the cuffed sleeves from an earlier Tom Baker season too.

are you able to send me links to everything?
Hello as already covered the shirt is sold out, but was from the brand COS. The converse are these specifically most sizes are available but they are also out of season. The tie is long gone from a brand called Hawes and Curtis’s 1913 collection

As for everything else, the coat and waistcoat + trousers are custom made from fabric sold by W. Bill/Harrisons

I know a group order is being organized, the price is quite high but if you’d like to get the accurate fabric contact timetoparquet on Instagram, who I am curious whether they are the same person as the timetoparquet above

Hello as already covered the shirt is sold out, but was from the brand COS. The converse are these specifically most sizes are available but they are also out of season. The tie is long gone from a brand called Hawes and Curtis’s 1913 collection

As for everything else, the coat and waistcoat + trousers are custom made from fabric sold by W. Bill/Harrisons

I know a group order is being organized, the price is quite high but if you’d like to get the accurate fabric contact timetoparquet on Instagram, who I am curious whether they are the same person as the timetoparquet above
The genuine article, you might say!

You know WE are. ;)
Indy Magnoli , you have no idea how happy that makes me. I already have the Converse and the dotted socks that were on display at MCM in London. I unfortunately missed out on the shirt and tie, but if you're replicating everything like you did for Tennant's other two costumes, I'm adding them to my list! I'd love to get in on timetoparquet 's fabric runs, but it's just too expensive too soon for me. :(

I actually got gifted one of Magnoli's brown Ten suits, and the measurements are definitely close enough for me to wear with no issues, but I'd definitely like to get new ones made to measure. My goal is to get all of Magnoli's Ten gear!

I hadn’t thought about it but I’m happy to measure my shirt’s collar and pocket and such in case anyone would like to make a replica.

I’ve had great luck sending custom collar measurements and such to sites like moderntailor and of course if Indy hasn’t already got an original I’d be happy to communicate as well.

I feel like the custom route will be the way to go either way because these shirts are very loose fitting, I went half a size up to a 17 and I’m debating having it tailored down or not

I’m this case, most people can get away with whatever white shirt they happen to have. The exact one is, yes, a bit roomy, as it appears in the costume. It seems like an easy one to replicate. Luckily, they were available for some time, like the shoes were.

IMG_5403.jpg

Anyone want to play detective on where this Henley is from?
I’m not stitch for stitch familiar but it looks very close to the rag and bone henley Daniel Craig wore in the newest bond movie

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back