Doctor Who cyber ear pieces

<div class='quotetop'>(NakedMoleRat @ May 16 2006, 05:27 AM) [snapback]1244959[/snapback]</div>
Just "got ahold" of last weekends episode :D So, any thoughts as to making the ear pieces that they all are wearing?
[/b]

Ha. This is funny, I am making one right now. Just finihed sculpting it. I will post pics when it's done.

ok well I whipped this up really quickly just to get an Idea...I am going to get real in depth with this one over the weekend and make it blink and everything. this one aint too bad for being done in 20 mins lol.

CybermanPiece.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(NakedMoleRat @ May 16 2006, 06:27 AM) [snapback]1244959[/snapback]</div>
Just "got ahold" of last weekends episode :D So, any thoughts as to making the ear pieces that they all are wearing?
[/b]

I thought about it straight away - I think they were vacformed - maybe in clear for the lighting effects...

Anson

<div class='quotetop'>(AnsonJames @ May 16 2006, 08:35 AM) [snapback]1245020[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(NakedMoleRat @ May 16 2006, 06:27 AM) [snapback]1244959[/snapback]
[/b]

I thought about it straight away - I think they were vacformed - maybe in clear for the lighting effects...

Anson
[/b][/quote]

they deffinatly look vac formed, but they are sprayed silver and then there is a blue flashing LED and thats it. here is a Screen Cap
earpiece2.jpg

Ooo. Nice cap. :)

Here's another.

Latest model.

Diamond studded.

Pick up signals from Venezuela.

dw_rotc_earpod01.jpg

Now where's my zeppelin. :p

- k

I'd really like to make one of these too. It does look a bit like that air freshener, but not enough to mold it on... I like that clay model TimDrakeRobin have you made that other, more in depth one yet?

if we could get some shots of the other side, the part that goes in the ear, i may be able to do it...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back