Doctor Who 'Blink' weeping angel costume

Sevv

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Superb costume! really good... my favourite Dr Who episode and you have done it justice. Fantastic.

AnubisGuard

Sr Member
Oh my god, amazing. :eek My first thought after seeing the episode was how cool an angel costume would be, but I almost immediately wrote it off as impossible. Just goes to show what ingenuity and dedication will do!

penwiper

Wow, thank you, everyone! Especially considering all the awesome, high-quality costumes that are around here, I'm glad y'all like my cobbled-together yarn and fun-foam!

Jayn, I would LOVE to see your costume!

Gen

Knightjar

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Excellent work! One of the best ever episodes IMO. The hands are a very clever idea and extremely effective.

Nexus6

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't watch Dr. Who, & I'm not really into costuming, so I don't normally post in here; but for this I have to.

First of all, the imagining/realization of this costume was AMAZING. In that first picture, I thought that I was looking at a statue.

The part of the costume I like the best is the arm treatment. When you put them on, they look just like stone.

And the situation/meeting with Jewel is PERFECT. That's the kind of story that I'll bet everyone who enjoys costuming would love to be able to tell.

Mega-kudos to you, Miss. :thumbsup :thumbsup

p0rtalman

That is one of the smartest costumers I've seen! Very well done! Scaring jewel would have been hilarious!

EVO3

excellent work! Thanks for taking the time to post those progress pics.

Brilliant!!

TazVader

Sr Member
I love what you have chieved mate. It really does look outstanding. Even better you made a pretty decent tutorial. Thanks alot and I look forward to your next outfit;)

Regards
TAZ

dkwd

This looks fabulous. You did a great job indeed.

Plus, a great tutorial.

Thanks so much - very inspirational.

David