Doctor Who? 15th Doctor on D+

I'm thinking it's part of the bigger 'Ruby Storyline', since it started snowing during their first encounter.
I forgot, RTD is all about the story-long subtle arc, with the big companion reveal.

But, again, The 14th Doctor is still around, and Kate would have called on him to help.

I forgot, RTD is all about the story-long subtle arc, with the big companion reveal.

But, again, The 14th Doctor is still around, and Kate would have called on him to help.
IDK man... Between him 'retiring', & also having his own TARDIS, he could just be traveling, but if he IS around, I'd agree.

It was 65 years of her life. He was around at some point.
Absolutely fair point.

I guess at almost any point in history, there could be multiple Doctors on Earth, which from a narrative standpoint could be considered both a plot hole & a storytelling opportunity at the same time.

Surprised that neither Davies nor Moffat have written a throwaway line about Doctors staying away from other Doctors.

I lost interest in Davies' return when the 14th Doctor used a clown hammer to duplicate the TARDIS. Given the general crankiness of this board, I'm surprised to see people enjoying the new season. Is it actually good?

The last 2 episodes were a huge jump in quality from the first 2, though I did really enjoy the 2nd episode myself.

Pretty much every season since the return in 2005 has had a couple of less-liked episodes, & I agree that a couple since the specials haven't really hit for me, BUT, I've enjoyed seeking out the overall arc clues in all of them. Much like trying to spot the different appearances of Rose during season 4.

I'm always here to discuss theories & such, so here are the storylines I'm invested in...

1-14 invoking the salt-binding with the aliens at the End of the Universe seems to have opened reality up to something nasty.

2-Why is Susan Twist playing different characters, & why is she in every time & place we've seen so far?

3-What does Ruby's neighbor know about the Doctor & TARDIS, & why & how?

4-& of course, who is Ruby & what abilities does she actually have, because so far, she seems to be able to unconsciously manipulate time & reality to an extent.

Anyone have any other questions, answers, or theories?

Just saw that the cast list has been revealed for the finale, 'Dot & Bubble', & Susan Twist is listed as a lead, playing a character named Penny. I think this last episode was the most we've seen or heard from her so far.

I thought this past episode was pretty solid. It reminded me of the Chris Ecclestone series.

The woman was shallow and quick to sell out her rescuer.

The Doctor tried to save a group who’d rather die than get mingled up with ‘outsiders’.

I am wondering though why the Doctor has to be gay just because the actor is.

Watching him and his companion pining away for the same guy is just out of character for the Doctor.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back