Doctor Strange (Post-release)

While these are all plausible, I still dont think they are going to introduce someone as important to the original IG storyline in the last movie, or second to last, whatever. I think Adam Warlocks character is basically going to be vision. I would love to see Adam Warlock on the big screen in an avengers movie, I just dont think it will happen.

Then again who would of thought any of this would happen, avengers on the big screen anyway so who knows lol .

The thing with introducing the stone in Infinity War, is that it'll make the movie too busy. Though not necessarily in the same film as when it was introduced, each of the stones has played a major part in a movie:

Space/Tesseract: Avengers 1
Mind: Avengers 1 (to an extent, as the sceptre) and Avengers 2
Reality/Aether: Thor 2
Power: GotG
Time: Doctor Strange (though not known as the stone, the climax wouldn't have been possible without it)

I think that the [start of?] the Infinity War, AND introducing and featuring the Soul Stone would make IW too busy. Which is why it has to be introduced before that, and BP is the only one that makes sense (plus, it could trigger IW's events)

The thing with introducing the stone in Infinity War, is that it'll make the movie too busy. Though not necessarily in the same film as when it was introduced, each of the stones has played a major part in a movie:

Space/Tesseract: Captain America: The First Avenger
Mind: Avengers 1 (to an extent, as the sceptre) and Avengers 2
Reality/Aether: Thor 2
Power: GotG
Time: Doctor Strange (though not known as the stone, the climax wouldn't have been possible without it)

I think that the [start of?] the Infinity War, AND introducing and featuring the Soul Stone would make IW too busy. Which is why it has to be introduced before that, and BP is the only one that makes sense (plus, it could trigger IW's events)
Fixed.

I just watched it yesterday & enjoyed the splashes of humour too :)

very cool

Another success,....I was worried that the kaleidoscope effects would be annoying.....& too Inception style,.....not annoying at all.....& more mindbending

Quite a good bit of humour, which I wasn't really expecting,....(the wi-fi password was one of the only indications in the trailers)

Great acting,....& I can't wait to see more of the character/s

Two credit scene clips,...so stick around

J

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back