Doctor Doom WIP

did some more work on this yesterday, lots of sanding, still some little holes in the filler though, need to fill them with something.

1209059_10151597846960899_1145823088_n.jpg

1234560_10151597847035899_470715379_n.jpg

1234768_10151597847105899_1279164521_n.jpg

mad some rivets from milliput :)
1275174_10151597845245899_1707864094_o.jpg

Wow out of all the Dr Doom mask i have seen, I think this one is my favorite! cant wait to see more. I am also interested in the Pep File for this when available! :)

I caught a great tip for a member here (Volpin Props) -- go to the scrapbooking section of your neighborhood craft store. They'll have little adhesive backed half spheres in various sizes there. You can either just stick them on or take the adhesive off and super glue them. It's too bad I didn't get to share this awesomeness before you made them all!

I caught a great tip for a member here (Volpin Props) -- go to the scrapbooking section of your neighborhood craft store. They'll have little adhesive backed half spheres in various sizes there. You can either just stick them on or take the adhesive off and super glue them. It's too bad I didn't get to share this awesomeness before you made them all!

due to me being to lazy to go down stairs before makeing the rivets i ended up making them a little too big :/ so i will look into that, thanks :)

Any up-dates on this ?

Have been following your build and think this is one of the best Doom masks I have seen.

Very cool. I need to look into this pepakura stuff. Pretty cool that members here shares their models etc. I know if it's anything like 3DS or any 3D modeling software, then it can be extremely time consuming to build stuff out. Keep up the good work! I'll be watching this one for sure.

hello guys, sorry about the no updates, i have no where i can play with smelly stuff like fibre glass during the winter and work has been busy so i put this on hold, but i am starting up again now :) decide though that as this was my first attempt at doing this type of thing that i should start again, there were a few things about this helmet that were really bothing me, the fit being a main one, i am currently revising the maya file and making some adjustments, i will update with some progress soon :)

Awesome Dr Doom mask. Where can I find this file. Do you have more versions of Dr Doom? If you could share it I will really appreciated. My 12 year old kid loves this mask and I would like to do it for him as a surprise, can you help. Thanks in advance

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back