Doc Brown Costume?

thegreatgalling

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There have been some show off threads, but no real info threads. I would love any info pointing to Doc gear, even "close-enough" stuff.

Yeah.. Would be nice.. Tryign to track down Marty gear.. Found his checkered short, but still looking for the red vest and radiation outfit..

Ha, that would be cool! Just saw that Magnoli offers a DEAD ON Marty denim jacket.

Any leads on Doc's train shirt, or a look-alike, would be appreciated.

The 'holy grail' of BTTF costuming for me is the 2015 Jacket. Alas, it is one of those few costume pieces that has YET to be succesfully recreated by anyone anywhere.

So it looks like I may have hit a lonely patch here in this thread, I know this is a pretty obscure project.

Can anyone offer any help with the wig? The typical mad scientist wigs I have seen are attached to a bald cap which isn't good.

Thanks!

I am on my way with my 1:1 Doc, got the face attached, now I have to bondo majorly and paint.

I have the shirt from the uniform for the ride. I worked there for the last summer that it was up and running in LA. You might try looking for one of those, they have to be floating around somewhere... Only difference is the sleeves aren't as long as the real costume...

I actually have a few of the train shirts that the ride operators wore at Universal from the now-defunct BTTF: The Ride.

Last one I sold on eBay went for $100, but I've seen 'em go for a bit more, too.

The only difference is that the Ride shirts are short-sleeved and the one from the movie is 3/4, but I can live with the difference. I've also toyed with the idea of finding two shirts with even wear fading and pulling one apart to make the proper length sleeves.

Here's the pics I used for the last auction:

dbs.jpg

bttfII.jpg

Let me know if you're interested...

Last edited:
PMed ya too.

I wish the ride was still around. Its a bummer most of my favorite movies have found themselves off the lots! Ahhhh good ol' 1995ish.

My last name is Flynn and my nickname was Fly, and i've always love BTTF so needless to say I've always wanted to do a Marty costume, and get some BTTF props. I was talking to my friend who loves BTTF as well and said he should be Doc Brown with me on Halloween. He thought it was a good idea but didn't think there was a clear recognizable Doc costume the way the "lifevest" is with Marty. I'm curious what most of you guys think is the most worthwhile Doc costume to pursue. I was gonna try and put together a Future " we don't need roads costume, or maybe the clock tower 1955 costume.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back