DLT-20A rifle prop - anyone make?

MXM

Jr Member
The DLT-20A rifle , does anyone make this in a kit or has it not been done before? And what is the prop based off of?

IG88's blaster rifle has been made numerous times...from 100% scratchbuilts up to full/ partial resin casts of a modified STGW44 up to modified diecast Denix STGWs

check my blaster family thread or kurtyboys most recent posts

Have fun!

Markus :)

well if any one sells a kit i'd be interested and can pay at any time...............my paypal finger is just itching to hit the pay button...

The barrel on that is from the MG34 , they took a MG34 Barrel shroud and slipped it over the MP44 barrel. Find a replica MG34 and use the barrel shroud, thats what I was thinking.
But it also looks like the barrel shroud on the Sterling SMG. They used resin shrouds on the E-11 so this could be two of those on this rifle.

The barrel on that is from the MG34 , they took a MG34 Barrel shroud and slipped it over the MP44 barrel. Find a replica MG34 and use the barrel shroud, thats what I was thinking.
But it also looks like the barrel shroud on the Sterling SMG. They used resin shrouds on the E-11 so this could be two of those on this rifle.

No MG34...absolutely wrong hole pattern plus the IG88 rifles vented barrel jacket is metal, no resin or fiberglass.

Jason...eMail me, I made up a template for the barrel-jacket. Print TWO A4, glue them around a 45mm (IIRC) tube and start drilling ;)

Markus

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back