District 9 Mech (SPOILER)

that was a ridiculous price for that model, i doubt if he actually gets the cash in the end.

Greg Broadmore from Weta is the original artist that came up with the design for the District 9 Exo suit/mech and the mother ship. We've sent some e-mails back and forth... he's waiting to get clearance but plans to share the original concept art he drew that the CG Exo suit was based upon.

I'd love to see some high res renders straight from Embassy. :love

Last edited:
Greg Broadmore from Weta is the original artist that came up with the design for the District 9 Exo suit/mech and the mother ship. We've sent some e-mails back and forth... he's waiting to get clearance but plans to share the original concept art he drew that the CG Exo suit was based upon.

That is GREAT news! Fingers crossed!:)

You are my hero! It would be great to see this stuff. Holding out hope there'll be an art book.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back