Difference between Hellboy 1 and 2 Samaritan?

Joker

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have the chance to buy a Hellboy Samaritan from the first film made by Sideshow that's complete and in excellent condition for $350 shipped, is that a good price? I read that the Samaritans from part 1 are polystone and the ones from part 2 are metal, is that true? What are your opinions? The stands and light-up bullets don't matter too much to me, I'm ok with either but do you think one Samaritan is better than the other? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I've never known of any difference in the Samaritan from Part 1 or 2.

I believe you're just talking about the differences between the SS versions. The second release is indeed metal, and feels real. I thought the first release was resin, but it might have been polystone.

I love the metal version, though I'm not sure why they puttied over the screw, and I wish the cylinder would click and catch just like a real gun instead of spinning freely. The tracer bullets are okay, but they should have diffused the light better and also the bodies are just painted a brass color, so the light shows through at the top. :( Other than that I think it's awesome. Heavier than crap.

Slave1,
Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. I also found out they're almost the same gun besides one being polystone and one being metal, they're even painted the same.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back