Die Cast Lighted 1/350th TOS Enterprise (TOMY crowd funded)

Dear Star Trek fan,​

At TOMY, we are very passionate about bringing quality products and collectibles to our customers. We also understand and appreciate the passion of Star Trek fans, and the collectibles they want. For these reasons, we have decided to extend the deadline of the pre-order period for the 32” Star Trek Enterprise die cast metal replica to July 24 at 9PM PDT.

In addition to the extended deadline, we have also lowered the target from 5,000 backers to 2,500 backers so we can bring this amazing collectible to the fans who have supported it from day

Dear Star Trek fan,​

At TOMY, we are very passionate about bringing quality products and collectibles to our customers. We also understand and appreciate the passion of Star Trek fans, and the collectibles they want. For these reasons, we have decided to extend the deadline of the pre-order period for the 32” Star Trek Enterprise die cast metal replica to July 24 at 9PM PDT.

In addition to the extended deadline, we have also lowered the target from 5,000 backers to 2,500 backers so we can bring this amazing collectible to the fans who have supported it from day
Great news! Deadline extended and minimum lowered!

rzHsgZd.jpg

Hopefully they have some way to display it at San Diego. Though ending the campaign on SDCCs last day isn’t wise if they do so. But I’ll be happy if they are there. Preview night brings a lot of media coverage on new products and that Star Trek Ten Forward bar thing would be great if they are too late to get into the convention proper.

Hopefully they have some way to display it at San Diego. Though ending the campaign on SDCCs last day isn’t wise if they do so. But I’ll be happy if they are there. Preview night brings a lot of media coverage on new products and that Star Trek Ten Forward bar thing would be great if they are too late to get into the convention proper.
yeah they really need to have this on display at SDCC which would convince a lot of new buyers
and it would be wise to give attendees at least a couple days after the con to do so, life is hectic during the con
plus the publicity the con would give it, honestly it would have been smarter to LAUNCH the campaign at the con and let it run for a month afterward
hope the extend it again after the con to let that happen

yeah they really need to have this on display at SDCC which would convince a lot of new buyers
and it would be wise to give attendees at least a couple days after the con to do so, life is hectic during the con
plus the publicity the con would give it, honestly it would have been smarter to LAUNCH the campaign at the con and let it run for a month afterward
hope the extend it again after the con to let that happen

They can hype it, SDCC deadline extension exclusive!!! Lucky you! Don’t miss this final chance!!! Etc etc. Let’s just hope they are there.

MY GOD!!!! No freaking way!!!!!!!! This is awesome news!!!! There is some hope in the world!!!!! Man this thing might actually make it!!! I hope the demand exceeds the 2500 backers though!

I would like to see some outright enthusiasm so as to encourage TOMY to make more ships in the future!!!

I'm sick and tired of seeing companies like QMX charging thousands and thousands of dollars for Replicas like the Enterprise. Granted I know those are high quality models made by American artisans but there has to be a lower line of higher end replicas that other fanboys can afford! TOMY could be the company to answer that call!

I would love to see a Refit enterprise, SNW enterprise, and even a reliant and Klingon battle cruiser produced someday by TOMY!!! Man that would be awesome!!

I'm torn, in that I already have the MR which I'm happy with. But since that resells for a lot more, I could take a chance with this one and keep whichever I prefer...
Lucky *******! Lol! I wish I had the opportunity to have bought the MR Enterprise back then!! But unfortunately I was only working for a short time. Its great that you will have the opportunity to own two great replicas that will only go up in value!

Hopefully TOMY will make a great replica equal to the MR version…I can only hope!

Here is a new video people!!! This thing is gonna be amazing!!!

While the ToS is my favorite Enterprise - I do agree that they might have been more successful with a Refit... but if they did a refit there would be endless debate on the paint scheme, interference colors, and as first painted VS. ILM repaints etc etc. that now that I think of it am glad I'm not witnessing.

Jedi Dade

Anyone going??

Dear Star Trek fan,​

Today we’re excited to share that we'll be attending FAN EXPO Chicago this weekend, July 7-10 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois, Booth #217.

We'll be bringing along some models of the U.S.S. Enterprise to show, including the decorated sales model, along with the tooling model to showcase the lights and functionality of the production version! We're extremely excited to be there to talk to Star Trek fans, along with answering any questions.

If you're planning to attend, please try to stop by Booth #217! If you can't attend, be sure to follow along on our social media for some behind-the-scenes action!

I feel TOS version has been done. Master Replicas, Polar, the Fully Built version offered recently.

If this was the refit I would pay twice the cost to get it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back