Die Cast Lighted 1/350th TOS Enterprise (TOMY crowd funded)

the domes look great except that none of the lights in it blink and are not multiple colors.
Remember this is still a prototype so if this ever gets made I am sure more improvements will get revealed. But unfortunately this won't come close to the 5000 projected backers needed.

You guys gotta see this!!!

This is looking awesome!!! Plus shuttlecrafts!!! To bad this won’t succeed!!! ☹️
They are killing me here, that’s great
this thing is amazing but instead of debuting this thing in person at SDCC in July and running orders for 5 weeks through Star Trek Mission Vegas in August, they send it out to die in a random month with very small online presence and zero convention presence
it’s like tomy management is just humoring these guys and setting the goal of “when pigs fly”

They are killing me here, that’s great
this thing is amazing but instead of debuting this thing in person at SDCC in July and running orders for 5 weeks through Star Trek Mission Vegas in August, they send it out to die in a random month with very small online presence and zero convention presence
it’s like tomy management is just humoring these guys and setting the goal of “when pigs fly”
Yeah the whole promotion was screwed from the beginning! if it wasn't for the RPF and the original poster of this thread I would never have found out about it!!

Last edited:
the greatest pain is when I see the number of backers decrease :eek:

Elon Musk needs to invest. Write Tesla
lol I think we're better off without him. he would pretend he's going to help out for a few weeks, make a bunch of juvenile jokes about it on twitter and randomly accuse someone at tomy of being a pedophile, before ultimately contributing nothing and going on an unprovoked rant about the federation being communist propoganda or something.

I wish Tomy would have taken a lesson on program management from SpaceX
They just launched three Falcon 9s in three days, with launches basically every week. Insane success.
Tomy wasn't able to launch this project properly. That being said, it's not too late. Extend
the deadline and get that proto in front of eyes at conventions. I don't care if it takes a six month extension even
and more promotion. Find a way to pull a win out of this.

the greatest pain is when I see the number of backers decrease :eek:

lol I think we're better off without him. he would pretend he's going to help out for a few weeks, make a bunch of juvenile jokes about it on twitter and randomly accuse someone at tomy of being a pedophile, before ultimately contributing nothing and going on an unprovoked rant about the federation being communist propoganda or something.
Lol!!!

Received this email today

Dear Star Trek fan,​

Thank you for your interest in the 1/350 Scale Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Replica campaign! We’ll be sending periodic updates with not only up-to-date information on the campaign, but also information on our Enterprise prototype in progress.

Today we’re happy to announce a special bonus that will be included with every Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Replica! Each Enterprise ordered will include (3) Class F Shuttles that will fit inside the hangar bay. The shuttles included are:

• NCC-1701/2- Columbus
  • NCC-1701/7- Galileo
  • NCC-1701/12- Copernicus
B82CF356-B31A-4E44-859A-93CCF14F8297.jpeg
ACE83DCB-02D0-4145-B875-6CDA01BDE15D.jpeg

Received this email today

Dear Star Trek fan,​

Thank you for your interest in the 1/350 Scale Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Replica campaign! We’ll be sending periodic updates with not only up-to-date information on the campaign, but also information on our Enterprise prototype in progress.

Today we’re happy to announce a special bonus that will be included with every Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Replica! Each Enterprise ordered will include (3) Class F Shuttles that will fit inside the hangar bay. The shuttles included are:

• NCC-1701/2- Columbus
  • NCC-1701/7- Galileo
  • NCC-1701/12- Copernicus
View attachment 1589727View attachment 1589728
So cool!!! Thanks for posting!!! Man if there is a higher power please let this be funded!! LOL

I'm on the fence, but only cuz i'm poor. it's def worth the price (well, compared to the 1.5k to 3K price-tag i'm used to)

one kvetch-- per this side-by-side youtube , I feel like the glossy finish (e.g. the master replicas version) is more screen accurate....am I wrong? The flat finish feels a little listless to me. Can we beg Tomy to gloss it up?

I'm on the fence, but only cuz i'm poor. it's def worth the price (well, compared to the 1.5k to 3K price-tag i'm used to)

one kvetch-- per this side-by-side youtube , I feel like the glossy finish (e.g. the master replicas version) is more screen accurate....am I wrong? The flat finish feels a little listless to me. Can we beg Tomy to gloss it up?
Ummm I prefer the flat finish but is the Master Replicas one that glossy? It always looked flat to me. But sadly I never owned one...:( so I can't tell. But me personally I prefer the flat look with weathering. If they do weathering right this could be a very nice piece...:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back