Did you Disneybound Star Wars Style for Galaxy's Edge or Galactic Starcruiser? If so, post your pictures.

Last I heard WDW was out of sabers entirely, and the Fallen Order saber still hasn’t shown up
Yep, Batuu East has no legacy lightsabers. Neither Batuu has received the Fallen Order hilts. The last new legacy hilt was the Maul Clone Wars that can join his TPM hilt half. Before that, new hilts included the Ben, Leia, Rey, Skywalker reforged, and Dark Saber.

Older hilts like Vader, Skywalker TFA, Mace, and Temple Guard got new life on DisneyStore.com but the temple guard was a double hilt released with staff attachments limited to 3000 only. The other ones come and go and are in new longer cases that also have a clip, stand and 31” blade included.

bust out the dice....gambo time. I got the obi tpm hilt if it wasn't for the extra width they added I would keep it, I knew I should have got the efx stunt saber on ebay when I saw it.

Stuff is still coming in, you just don’t know when. I was there last weekend and they had new items like the carved pommels, and Poe bag. They also had return to stock items they I never saw during my visits in June, 2x October, and December like the Ahsoka rag doll, X-Wing helmet, and Emperor Cane. they Also had the Jedi holocron that had been out of stock since October. They also were out of stock on items for the first time since have been visiting like the Dajerik game set and Sabacc cards. Still missing a lot of color crystals and Sith holocron. For colors like blue and purple, you have to buy container-less crystals they pulled from Savi’s.

all of those things sound like a shopping list for the ebay scalpers. How much of that inventory is on ebay instead of being at the park?

I heard Savi’s has now also stopped selling spare parts due to the supply chain issue. Glad I got my extras while we were there in December!

Recently, I started renovating my collection displays and decided a Batuu shelf was necessary:

76F5BAE7-6140-4967-98FF-D5961C1F3CB2.jpeg

3FF4E20C-4658-429C-A724-260937ACDD1F.jpeg

Saw a lot of plastic bag Savi’s builds yesterday too, but it looked like they were selling the aftermarket grey bags from Dok’s too. Though I didn’t go into the store myself

Saw a lot of plastic bag Savi’s builds yesterday too, but it looked like they were selling the aftermarket grey bags from Dok’s too. Though I didn’t go into the store myself
Yes, that was the main crowd in Dok's when I was there last weekend. Usually the crowd is there for the Legacy hilts but because they were sold out, the long line was people with the nicer saber bags and extra blades.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back