Did you Disneybound Star Wars Style for Galaxy's Edge or Galactic Starcruiser? If so, post your pictures.

Wife surprised me with a B-day trip scheduled for this spring to Disneyland and Universal, pretty jazzed up seeing all the photos and goodies of what to expect at Galaxy's Edge. As she and one of the folks we're going with are photog's, I'll be sure to share.

Just returned from Batuu East and this weekend would have been great for bounding. Nice cool weather, it was long sleeve shirt and jacket weather. For those that don’t know Florida weather, this type of weather is not a given for January. We had high 80s and low 90s earlier this month.

This is my weekend haul for this trip. This would be my fifth weekend visit since June 2021.

This was the first time I have been at the park when the helmet and cane have been in stock so I was very happy about that.

My third time at Oga’s. Got the beer flight. I now have all 3 souvenir items. Got a lot of coasters again but all but two are Ewoks. I noticed everyone around had Ewoks too so I think they have stock issues. Not a big deal for me as I have a few full sets already.

7965E9EB-64E5-4BB3-B996-21848A5DDF4F.jpeg

The Ahsoka has been out of stock for a long time. I started to fear she had been discontinued. They had her at the Trading Post at Disney Springs when we stopped there in October of 2020 and I regretted not getting her then.

Also finally picked up the popcorn MSE Droid. Cool container and the popcorn was yummy.

They also just got in these two pommel pieces you can buy. They screw on to the Savi hilts. They are a little big but I got them as display pieces. I believe these are limited. I like that they come with screw in bases for display. They are resin with hidden vents in the back for sound purposes.

9B8A1A4E-8E13-4FC8-8E74-98220B7BACA2.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve seen several people with the animal pommels on FB, but they’re a bit chunky for the sabers. As display pieces, I love the rancor one though! I hope the stalls continue to get saber pieces specific to their theme too, that’s kind of cool to me!

Just returned from Batuu East and this weekend would have been great for bounding. Nice cool weather, it was long sleeve shirt and jacket weather. For those that don’t know Florida weather, this type of weather is not a given for January. We had high 80s and low 90s earlier this month.

This is my weekend haul for this trip. This would be my fifth weekend visit since June 2021.

This was the first time I have been at the park when the helmet and cane have been in stock so I was very happy about that.

My third time at Oga’s. Got the beer flight. I now have all 3 souvenir items. Got a lot of coasters again but all but two are Ewoks. I noticed everyone around had Ewoks too so I think they have stock issues. Not a big deal for me as I have a few full sets already.

View attachment 1535392

The Ahsoka has been out of stock for a long time. I started to fear she had been discontinued. They had her at the Trading Post at Disney Springs when we stopped there in October of 2020 and I regretted not getting her then.

They also just got in these two pommel pieces you can buy. They screw on to the Savi hilts. They are a little big but I got them as display pieces. I believe these are limited. I like that they come with screw in bases for display. They are resin with hidden vents in the back for sound purposes.

View attachment 1535393
Very nice haul! While those pommel pieces may be quite large, I love them as just general display items. I gotta see if I can make a run to grab those if there are any left.

View attachment 1535392

Also finally picked up the popcorn MSE Droid. Cool container and the popcorn was yummy.

View attachment 1535393
Did you notice if the Kalikori were back in stock?

Did you notice if the Kalikori were back in stock?
No. I did not see them at Dok’s. That place is so picked over. Most people are in there to bup cases since they are not getting the free ones at savi so some people elect to buy the nicer ones to carry their sabers .

Usually the place is crowded because people want to look at and buy the legacy hilts but those too are also sold out.

Last edited:
No. I did not see them at Dok’s. That place is so picked over. Most people are in there to by cases since they are not getting the free ones at savi so some people elect to buy the nicer ones to carry their sabers .

Usually the place is crowded because people want to look at and buy the legacy hilts but those too are also sold out.
Savi's isn't giving customers a carrying case with the saber building experience anymore?

Savi's isn't giving customers a carrying case with the saber building experience anymore?
The East is out of them. They are also out of the droid boxes. I believe the west is still good on their supply.

some info:

Last edited:
No. I did not see them at Dok’s. That place is so picked over. Most people are in there to by cases since they are not getting the free ones at savi so some people elect to buy the nicer ones to carry their sabers .

Very sad….

I have seen all over YouTube about the bag shortage.. I told my girlfriend to keep hers in good shape, I don’t know if this is a shortage or they just aren’t making them anymore

They confirmed this? YouTube is starting to get people scared they aren’t coming back

They would not have discounted the price because of lack of bag if they were not coming back. They would have just left the price and established a new precedence. Also,It's not like the bags are free, they are built into the price just like any product that comes with an accessory.

It doesn't look good for guests to be carrying the sabers in basic clear bags or awkwardly holidng them as they walk around the parks and standing in lines.

They would not have discounted the price because of lack of bag if they were not coming back. They would have just left the price and established a new precedence. Also,It's not like the bags are free, they are built into the price just like any product that comes with an accessory.

It doesn't look good for guests to be carrying the sabers in basic clear bags or awkwardly holidng them as they walk around the parks and standing in lines.
I’ve heard a few people shipped them home for 18 bucks

I’ve heard a few people shipped them home for 18 bucks
Some people dId that anyway in the past. Some people don’t want to carry a lightsaber around the park all day especially if you have an early appointment or want to deal with traveling with it.

Buying a bag is not a bad idea if you are planning on taking your GE lightsaber, or any FX lightsaber on trips or repeats yto parks or other places. It’s made much better than the one included with Savi’s an the outside pockets look very useful. The Savi ones are nice for keeping you saber protected during the day and makes it easy to carry but it looks and feels like something that will show wear and tear rather quickly.

Also, it should be pretty easy to construct you own bag with a pool noodle, canvas fabric, strapping, strap hardware, drawstring, and drawstring fastener.

Some people dId that anyway in the past. Some people don’t want to carry a lightsaber around the park all day especially if you have an early appointment or want to deal with traveling with it.

Buying a bag is not a bad idea if you are planning on taking your GE lightsaber, or any FX lightsaber on trips or repeats yto parks or other places. It’s made much better than the one included with Savi’s an the outside pockets look very useful. The Savi ones are nice for keeping you saber protected during the day and makes it easy to carry but it looks and feels like something that will show wear and tear rather quickly.

Also, it should be pretty easy to construct you own bag with a pool noodle, canvas fabric, strapping, strap hardware, drawstring, and drawstring fastener.
If I built one I would have shipped it home. My girlfriend lives 2 hours away and out savi’s time was the last one of the night so she brought hers home in the car

Less I have hanging on me the better, when I travel I only being a back pack. I don’t like flying with suitcases or any other crap

I’d pay 18 bucks to send it home all day long

F1000406-3DE9-4CE0-85FE-51C7A8B46D75.jpeg

Excuse the weird milk crate background, but this is a mechanic/technician look that I’m working on. I figure its what I would do in the SW universe since it’s close enough to what I do in real life. The idea will be to have some belt greeblies and tools (fusion cutter, wrench) and hide the lightsaber hilt among them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back