Did you Disneybound Star Wars Style for Galaxy's Edge or Galactic Starcruiser? If so, post your pictures.

Apparently these appeared and disappeared in Batuu East…

A3A9B57A-D2E8-4BF8-B11B-A5B7D0CA098A.jpeg

My friends and I play a Force and Destiny campaign where we're apprenticed to Luke. It's set around the time of The Mandalorian. This is me dressed as my alter ego, Jak Del. He's a cocky, gunslinger pilot type of guy. He normally wears a blaster alongside his trusty saber, but he's respecting Batuu's weapon policy.

Attachments

• IMG_0621(1).jpg
    IMG_0621(1).jpg
    648.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 20210930_091431.jpg
    20210930_091431.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 114
Do the roaming troopers still hassle guests like they did with me and my friend years ago when they first started introducing Star Wars to the park?
They were play "arresting" us and took it way too far making us both feel really uncomfortable and could not wait to get the heck out of that area of the park.

Do the roaming troopers still hassle guests like they did with me and my friend years ago when they first started introducing Star Wars to the park?
They were play "arresting" us and took it way too far making us both feel really uncomfortable and could not wait to get the heck out of that area of the park.
They aren’t in the crowd anymore, they stay on stage and point and harass the crowd from there

Rey and chew come out early in the morning where the speeders are kept.

Later on that same day where chewie and Rey were there was a cute chick with Sabine hair hiding on the first floor and troopers looking for her on the second floor

She was telling the crowd not to tell the troopers she was there

15E05121-6ADD-4312-859D-7B6B89524594.jpeg

D2A12D5D-1151-414E-A57F-4CCA6856B44C.jpeg

D6E978C6-9B84-4215-8667-43929225C82A.jpeg

I know what you mean. I felt they stepped over the line when they did my cavity search. Weird thing, I was not even in the Galaxy’s Edge section, I was in the parking lot. Come to think of it, they were not wearing armor, just T-shirts with stormtroopers on them. HEY….!

I know what you mean. I felt they stepped over the line when they did my cavity search. Weird thing, I was not even in the Galaxy’s Edge section, I was in the parking lot. Come to think of it, they were not wearing armor, just T-shirts with stormtroopers on them. HEY….!
LOL!!!!

You know, you probably should have just paid for the life orb. Sounds like they were just doing their job-Stowing it away like that can also lead to serious bodily harm...:)

Last edited:
You know, you probably should have just paid for the life orb. Sounds like they were just doing their job-Stowing it away like that can also lead to serious bodily harm...:)
Still doesn't stop Gwyneth Paltrow from selling something similar and telling people to do exactly that.

And sadly she makes a fortune out of it...

Alright, here’s my pic heavy rundown of the trip we took. For an overall disclaimer...From my list of stuff to buy, I bet they only had 30% of the items. Stock was super low everywhere, in both breadth and depth. For many shirts they only had XS, S, 2XL or 3XL.

We started out visiting other places in the park and ended up entering from the Toy Story side a few hours later than I expected. We did stop in a few places for me to take some glamour shots.
A9CC34C1-DF7C-45FC-B16B-BF4BAF2CBF06.jpeg

We got on Smuggler’s Run after walking around a bit, and only had to wait about 25 minutes. We were both pilots and really enjoyed that. The queue was very cool for that ride!

606A1E25-B049-4A94-95F7-C81904D6BCE1.jpeg

We stopped into Dok’s and bought a white kyber crystal. The only legacy sabers they had were Ben Solo and Rey’s. No CW Maul, as I had hoped. Their stock was very low on everything as well.

41082927-F75B-4968-8CA3-FD20C8ACA7C0.jpeg

After that, we walked around the rest of the park and road some other rides. Our appointment for the cantina wasn’t until 8:15pm and our lightsaber appointment wasn’t until 10:05pm. We eventually made our way back to Galaxy’s Edge. The app showed our Oga’s appointment for 7:15pm on one page, so we asked them about it. They still took us at 8:15, but that gave us a chance to shop through the little stands. I got a Kowokain Monkey Lizard puppet (named Conan for his red puff of hair). When we arrived back at Oga’s, we had to stand at a table with 6 other people. We ordered four drinks. We really liked the blue milk and jello based ones. The one with the boba was actually good as well!
4D1BC5A3-EF79-4B90-815D-F24BC60E9382.jpeg

091FF0AC-76D0-43C6-8693-7BE6685FBEB7.jpeg

Afterwards, we rode Smuggler’s Run a second time, since it was walk on. We never did do Rise of the Resistance because the wait was around 180 minutes the entire time. We just hung out and took everything in for a while too. My girlfriend called her family and I walked around to take some shots of the mostly empty park.

AFD457BE-23ED-41CD-AF92-7EF75AF80385.jpeg

F08A67A1-FEE0-40D4-8F1B-3F0F804F23AB.jpeg

E0F38866-EED2-495F-BB9B-FE8B8E4DB60E.jpeg

Our appointment for Savi’s went super long. I bought two spare lightsaber parts they had in stock (rancor tooth and an emitter), and then we waited. A kid lost his card to get in, so that delayed us about 20 minutes. Everyone canvased the area, and then he realized he had stuck it in his sock. We finally got inside, and a (super hot) girl helped me with my build. She was very flirty and “hands on” with my hilt, which my fiancé really enjoyed. I would definitely recommend the experience though. 10/10, LOL.
E8937E36-D447-4094-9029-30476831E7CF.jpeg

5A4AD95B-BEBF-4BE6-9524-CF373A0D3A50.jpeg

D4A23DA5-C288-4708-AC19-F084300410DE.jpeg

Since it was technically after hours, we couldn’t ship it home either. My girlfriend and I had already discussed bringing it on the return plane trip, and I know that bothered her. She didn’t take “someone on the RPF did it” as a credible enough account. I’m pretty sure she thought the TSA were going to detain me, so we went to a post office and mailed the hilt back separately. I brought the blade in the padded carrier they give you on the plane. She was going crazy at this thought, but no one said anything to me, and I didn’t ask any questions about my ability to bring it as my carry on.

But that was our time in the park. We were in Hollywood Studios from about noon to 11:20pm, a full two hour and 20 minutes past closing. We enjoyed it enough that we wanted to transfer our second day of Magic Kingdom reservation over, but of course the park was booked solid. We elected not to get park hoppers either because we actually had lunch and dinner reservations for MK too.

One disappointing thing was two days after we left, they launched a bunch of new merchandise, including a 3.75 Droid 4-pack, as well as blind box droid figures. I’m not sure Disney World re-stocked, but Land also brought back a ton of the Legacy hilts.

Wonderful pictures- especially at night! FYI, the official policy on lightsabers from the TSA website:
Thanks.

I did show her that the day before we left, but since it didn’t indicate dimensions, and the blade is well over Southwest’s size limit, she wasn’t convinced. :/

I did also ask one of the Orlando TSA guys about the sabers as carryons. He was quite nice and said because they see so many sabers at their airport, they are easily recognizable. He added that other airports might request a second look as they rarely encounter them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back