Did you Disneybound Star Wars Style for Galaxy's Edge or Galactic Starcruiser? If so, post your pictures.

Has anyone seen this type of hook and loop before?
Looking at some pix this morning I noticed Disney uses it on the cast member shirts.

hook and loop.jpg

We recently bought a house, and I’m in the process of sitting up the basement as our collection room. One element that I really wanted was a cantina/bar, that I could swap between Fallout and Star Wars. I picked these bar stools up off Amazon for $50 each. To me, they have that Star Wars classic aesthetic.
0FCAF489-3EF8-4CCB-A19D-12D7A43A334F.jpeg

Down the road, I’d like to make a built in bar that sits outside the future theatre room. The bar would be inspired by Galaxy’s Edge, and the theatre room would be imperial. Those are long term projects though. Right now, it will be much more simple. Yesterday, I ordered a stand-alone bar, and have a few props I’m going to populate it with. Once I receive it, I’ll post pics because I’d love some input on how to customize it.

Received the bar last night, so I built it this morning. Currently, I plan to put two shelves on the wall to accommodate my cantina glass collection. Im going to look for a retro trash can as well. Please excuse all the boxes! I’m still setting everything up!

E5A15C2C-B25E-46E0-B302-6FB0CE0FEDFE.jpeg

1503111C-48E0-42CE-99D8-36E1B1994922.jpeg

One reason why I picked this bar was that I should be able to mount some greeblies directly through the metal front. I was thinking maybe a few pipes and a switch, and whatever else it can accommodate. Not sure what else to do with it just yet.
FE2FF3A4-B684-4F1C-B476-8ED3B49366E8.jpeg

Part of me wants to keep it clean (like the Halcyon bar), but the other part of me wants to weather it all…

BD droids at droid builders?!! I'll be there April 4th! Gonna nab one of these babies!!!!!
STOKED!!!!! I absolutely LOVE BD series droids!
if anyone else is there, I will be bounding sorta like this (same thing I was wearing at celebration last year). Might have slight updates but 90% same. Maybe no leg wraps/putties, they take forever to put on and would feel ridiculous everywhere but Batuu lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230322_134505_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230322_134505_Gallery.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 91
I'm not at Disneyland today, but I did come to work sort of dressed as ESB Han. The jacket is a replica from Merchoid, but the shirt and pants are Dickies brand work clothes which I would normally wear anyway.

Attachments

• PXL_20230323_135431124.jpg
    PXL_20230323_135431124.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
Ok just got back from yesterday's trip (left just minutes before the fantasmic fire!)

Turns out a KR v2 blade is a tad too bright for iPhones lol

And I decided against my hooded shawl/poncho thing because it was almost 90 degrees!

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_6182.jpg
    IMG_6182.jpg
    661.7 KB · Views: 107
Ok just got back from yesterday's trip (left just minutes before the fantasmic fire!)

And I decided against my hooded shawl/poncho thing because it was almost 90 degrees!
That's not too bright. Looks like the real deal! (y)

Those pictures look super good! Thanks for sharing!!

That's not too bright. Looks like the real deal! (y)
Thanks! It's a kr sabers pixelstick v2 I built myself from parts at TCSS. And I made it a 7/8" instead of 1" thick, as it looks more "OT" to me.
You should see it flickering, these neopixels are really the best thing to happen to custom sabers since the crystal focus!
I'll put up a full reveal/review vid someday... my son and I are working on a cinematic reveal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back