Did anyone see this website?

Originally posted by AnsonJames@Mar 7 2006, 04:33 PM
This crowd in the sell working Sterlings, MG 42's and Ammo pouches - check the videos out.
I can't see how they haven't been closed down yet.

http://www.modelguns.co.uk
[snapback]1200673[/snapback]​

Why would they be closed down, they are blank firers aren't they?

Indeed. Blank firers are totally legal under current UK legislation, so long as they're not muzzle-venting. PFC guns, I believe CAN be muzzle-venting as they don't use actual blank bullets to fire.

They still have a m4a1 with a grenade launcher that fires a plastic projectile 300 meters.
I bet it would smart a tad if you got one of those in the face from ten feet away...
Legal or not all this stuff looks bloody dangerous to me - if you pointed one at an armed policeman I'm sure it would be quite dangerous.
Can't find the Sandtrooper ammo pouches now but they have a really nice looking Sterling although it doesn't state how much it is.

Originally posted by Reverend Scapegoat@Mar 7 2006, 05:55 PM
Indeed. Blank firers are totally legal under current UK legislation, so long as they're not muzzle-venting. PFC guns, I believe CAN be muzzle-venting as they don't use actual blank bullets to fire.
[snapback]1200690[/snapback]​

Anson,
These are japanese, chinese, and korean made "PFC" guns. This means "plug firing cap" they are nothing more than cap guns. They just happen to finction like the originals because you can't have real guns in any of these countries. However, the specially made three piece brass bullets that hold the caps are not any "real" caliber, meaning you could not chamber real rounds in them.

They are totally safe. Some thugs in Taiwan tried to convert them over to fire real bullets and paid a hefty price for doing that.

Legal or not all this stuff looks bloody dangerous to me - if you pointed one at an armed policeman I'm sure it would be quite dangerous.

As a rule, don't point things at police officers. They don't like that. This comment goes in the "how stupid are you?" catagory, because if you are stupid enough to point a replica gun, or ANY kind of gun at a cop, you deserve to be shot dead, IMHO. :)

Noeland------------------------------------

Originally posted by Noeland@Mar 7 2006, 10:51 PM
As a rule, don't point things at police officers. They don't like that. This comment goes in the "how stupid are you?" catagory, because if you are stupid enough to point a replica gun, or ANY kind of gun at a cop, you deserve to be shot dead, IMHO. :)
[snapback]1200846[/snapback]​
I'd like to second that. Not the brightest thing to do. :lol

Though, cool looking gun replicas, though, kinda expensive.

Okay folks - anyone that intends on buying one of these replica weapons and pointing them at members of the police force - STOP NOW.
I didn't stop to think anyone would take my flippant remarks literally - silly me...

Noeland------------------------------------
[snapback]1200846[/snapback]​

Originally posted by AnsonJames@Mar 7 2006, 11:33 PM
Okay folks - anyone that intends on buying one of these replica weapons and pointing them at members of the police force - STOP NOW.
I didn't stop to think anyone would take my flippant remarks literally - silly me...
[snapback]1200875[/snapback]​
I can't speak for others, but I was only messing with you... sorry about that. :lol

It's just that I've read that some people actually DO point replica guns at cops and then complain afterwards that they got shot... :cry :lol :p

They are pretty cool tho.....I'd love to get a MP40 and MP44.....snowball's chance in Hell of getting these into Canada tho....

Originally posted by AnsonJames@Mar 7 2006, 08:33 PM

Can't find the Sandtrooper ammo pouches now but they have a really nice looking Sterling although it doesn't state how much it is.
[snapback]1200746[/snapback]​
If it's the MGC C1 you're referring to, it says from £785 ($1350) and upwards on the top of the page. Nice price...

It's just that I've read that some people actually DO point replica guns at cops and then complain afterwards that they got shot...  :cry  :lol  :p
[snapback]1200892[/snapback]​

This is normally known as 'natural selection'

Please refer to my previous answer...

Originally posted by AlltoEasy@Mar 8 2006, 12:29 AM
here in the uk, police shoot drunk people carrying chair legs in plastic bags.
[snapback]1200957[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back