Did anybody here win the Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning / Chrissie's Outfit?

DeathAngel

I know ScreenUsed can't give away who won a particular auction. However, if anybody here won it, or know of the person who won it and wants to see if they'd be willing to sell it I'd be VERY appreciative.

http://www.screenused.com/?sectionID=item-detail&subsectionID=index.cfm&item_id=16584

The reason I ask is because that costume is a piece I've been looking for for a while, however I got out bid after I left for work.

From one collector to another, thanks for any help given.

Sincerely ,
noah

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Did anybody here win the Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning / Chrissie's Outf

As a suggestion, you could always contact Screenused and tell them what happened and ask them if they could forward any offer to the winner of the auction or to ask them to ask the winner how much they would sell it for. I don't know whether they would do it but there is no downside in asking. I would think it would be better to ask while they still have the item.

Re: Did anybody here win the Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning / Chrissie's Outf

As a suggestion, you could always contact Screenused and tell them what happened and ask them if they could forward any offer to the winner of the auction or to ask them to ask the winner how much they would sell it for. I don't know whether they would do it but there is no downside in asking. I would think it would be better to ask while they still have the item.

I originally contacted Screenused and asked if there was any way to get in touch with the winner and they said that info was private. Fair enough. The item is on hold and hasn't been payed for yet so I offered to pay the exact winning amount to Screenused should the buyer back out for any reason. Desi said they'd get back to me right away if he doesn't pay

But I am doubtful that he wont pay...

Thanks so much for the suggestion. : )

So as it turns out I found the guy who won the auction! Trying to work out a trade with him so keep your fingers crossed. ; )

So as it turns out I found the guy who won the auction! Trying to work out a trade with him so keep your fingers crossed. ; )

That's great to hear! Hope it works out well! I missed the end of the Pacific Rim auction for an item on propstore due to work and I'm still kicking myself.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back