Trying to get dream piece. Anybody have Texas chainsaw stuff to sell?

DeathAngel

So anybody who's seen my other thread knows that I've been desperately trying to score this costume from the Screenused auctions that were held on Saturday:

http://www.screenused.com/?sectionID=item-detail&subsectionID=index.cfm&item_id=16584

It's been a costume I have wanted and kept my eyes open for since back in the beginning of 2013. Well I finally came across it and unfortunately lost it in an auction. And it's been haunting me...

Was able to get a hold of the man who won it and he said he'd only consider a trade for something Texas Chainsaw related worth $2350. So it's gotta be something good.

So does anybody have anything they'd be willing to sell or know of someone that will sell something good at that price? I've already contacted Propstore to see if they can help me in this endeavour and I'm waiting on word back.

I will be forever in your debt to anybody that can help me make this dream come true. As you can see, this is quite important to me.

You're collecting pal,
noah

Last edited:
Throw more cash at him/her. If they are a monster / horror fan. They might find something in the Propstore up coming auction of Rick Baker. The extra cash might just get them to change their mind. It's a try atleast, good luck.

So after MUCH thought I decided to let this one go. Yes it's a piece I've been wanting but I feel I should move on. Truth is with this hobby there will be always something that I'll want next.

I've decided to let him enjoy his new piece, and as for me I'll look forward to my next find. We can't get everything, and he can have this, and I'll find something else I like. It went to a good home and I know he'll enjoy it.

Throw more cash at him/her. If they are a monster / horror fan. They might find something in the Propstore up coming auction of Rick Baker. The extra cash might just get them to change their mind. It's a try atleast, good luck.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm glad we collectors try to help each other out sometimes. :thumbsup

No problem man, Next time you're dream piece is on the auction block, try not to leave the site during the live auction.

Good luck with the next hunt.

I had no choice. I had to be at work at 1:00 pm, and the auction for that piece wasn't going to start for at least another hour. But as I said, no worries. I have bigger dream pieces...

Hey death angel I thought of you while on eBay today there is a prop from TCM a new beginning its a set of keys that

- - - Updated - - -

Are described as "montys tow truck keys" and with screenshots included in the description. New line COA incase you're interested I wish I knew how to paste on here.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back