Dexter costume

^ There's quite a few listed on eBay right now too. Pretty sure the color is "Army" or "Military".

I've got the 5.11's in Tundra since my friend and I are doing Dex & Lumen on Halloween, but I'm tempted by the price on those Lucky's... most of the one's on eBay are still in the $40-$50 range.

Side note: I scored some Mocha Bisque Diesel Cassidy's for $91 shipped last week on eBay. Extremely happy =D

Those are the same brand but not the same pants. Those lucky brands from season 1 have quite a few differences. Most likely they were discontinued probably right after the first season aired.

The henley is the color "army". Since it is an olive color it has a tendency to change color depending on the light.

Not dead, just nobody knows probably. Or it's already been answered and nobody wants to support that behavior, I don't know. He wears a lot of Banana Republic, start there.

I don't think that link has been posted before, but the shirt is the real deal, not a close enough.

D'oh! When I read, "that's the same shirt", for some Eason I thought you meant that it was he same shirt you or someone else mentioned in the thread. Glad to know that I found the right one. :)

For anybody who's interested, I'm selling those same Lucky jeans from earlier in the junkyard. They're 34x34.

Hello again, guys! :D
Did you all already talkd about the grey-dexter's-kill shirt?
This one for be precise :) photo655.jpg

Is that from the new season, or the first? If it's the first, I don't think it's grey, they just changed the color of the buttons and the stitching. Actually I think it might be possible to make that shirt if you bought a white one and dyed it army green. Theoretically, the thread should be polyester and not take the dye, so it would stay white. If anybody tries it I'd love to see the results.

I am 99.9% sure that the early Season 1/promo henley is from AA, either custom dyed, or an older, discontinued color.

Your ebay link is not a scam. Costumebase is a reputable seller. They make affordable costume/prop replicas. Some of their items are excellent, and others, not so much. I can tell you though, they did not come across the correct henley. The number 1 giveaway, besides it not being the right material, is the hem at the bottom. The real AA shirts have a bound edge., no hem.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back