Destination STAR TREK London 2012

Anyone staying at the Custom House Hotel? Seems to be the most popular spot. There's even a Facebook page just for the crew (residents)!

Be aware the the DLR is not in operation Sat & Sun from Canning Town onward. Bit of a "Trek" from there to the Excel, unless you're staying at one of the local hotels.

Heading off shortly to the big smoke. I'll be attending the event tomorrow and Sunday if anyone wants to hook up for a beer etc.

Al

Be aware the the DLR is not in operation Sat & Sun from Canning Town onward. Bit of a "Trek" from there to the Excel, unless you're staying at one of the local hotels.

There's a bus replacement running from Canning Town that goes direct to the Excel. I'm gonna drive in though as it's a Sunday (no congestion charge)

I'm not going til Sunday...anyone here that went today can let me know how much they're are charging for autographs? (Trying to work out who to print photos off of).

This show is different from the norm. The photos for signings are not free. There is a main table selling them at 3 gbp each and another couple selling other photos and prints. The show was busy today but I still managed to get most of the auto's I needed.

The 5 captain's on stage was great but was very full.

The replica bridge is good and for once I actually did a photo shoot. They announced that shatner will be doing a photo shoot on the bridge (tomorrow I think) but its expensive at 85 gap. (Lots of booing when the price was announced).

There is also a display of props and costumes that are nice and I will try to remember my camera tomorrow to take some shots. Included are federation rifles, Klingon phasers and the nagus's staff.

£85? Owch I'm booing that too. Already got a photo and auto booked with The Shat. I would've liked a TOS bridge photoshoot as well, but not at that price...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back